Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheMan

Another example of SkySport's expert punditry...

Beagrie, Goodman, Alan Parry are all clueless. absolute ****** of the highest order,

Simon Jones (i think thats his name? ex blue peter) is a twunt aswell. the only decent thing Sky have is the TALENT. Millie Clode, Hayley McQueen, Georgie Thompson, Natalie Sawyer, Kisrty Gallagher

Guest MattP

lol Not surprised lol

Though nothing beats Dwight Yorke earlier in the year with his views on the Champions League.

'Can't see the Germans challenging, Dortmund don't have any World Class players and Bayern are just Bayern, solid, dependable, typical Germans but don't have the extra edge to get past the big sides like Real Madrid and Manchester City'.

You have to wonder if these people have actually watched a game since retiring.

Yesterday i watched SSN for ages and i didn't see any build up to the game. Then today i turn it on for highlights and once again didn't show them but spent time talking about palace brighton. I think they never give leicester a chance.

Sky are a bit better of late. They've had a new commentator for the last few matches that actually does some research and Don Goodman is involved less.

Previously, the only reference they had for teams was the last time they were on Sky. It was as if nothing else happened in between.

Your'e all slating him but I think the majority of neutral football fans would have agreed with him pre-game. As much as I dislike the guy its no use proving someone wrong with hindsight, its his job to give his opinion. 

Your'e all slating him but I think the majority of neutral football fans would have agreed with him pre-game. As much as I dislike the guy its no use proving someone wrong with hindsight, its his job to give his opinion. 

One Pre game, he said Wellens was our best player, and that he was surprised we weren't starting Beckford.

One Pre game, he said Wellens was our best player, and that he was surprised we weren't starting Beckford.

lol

Most of it's just recycled general opinion based on little or no fact so there's no real point getting wound up by pundits.

I seem to remember many thinking Mills was brilliant when he was with us too without even bothering to figure out exactly how useless he was.

lol Not surprised lol

Though nothing beats Dwight Yorke earlier in the year with his views on the Champions League.

'Can't see the Germans challenging, Dortmund don't have any World Class players and Bayern are just Bayern, solid, dependable, typical Germans but don't have the extra edge to get past the big sides like Real Madrid and Manchester City'.

You have to wonder if these people have actually watched a game since retiring.

To be fair, this comment came from a man who slept with Katie Price....... Says it all really

Archived