Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nickyboy

ST with my 3rd old stepson

I am looking to get a season ticket for the 1st time this year and to appease the mrs in not being at home i have one caveat, i need to get one for mu stepson as well

I was original looking at SK2 but as i would get my stepsons free in the family stand i am looking there now

where does everyone think is the best place? I am thinking towards the front so my stepson has a better view for the height he is

any ideas?

Family stand behind the goal - take a booster seat like you can use at your dinner table. 

And stuff to keep him entertained - nibbles etc. 

And usually they want to sit down on the toilet whilst the best play is on -- come on have you finished yet - memories of nearly 20 years ago !

Yes I mean my 3yr old, lol, and thanks for the advice on the booster seat and nibbles etc, I've already got him into football and want to take it to the next step Leicester wise to gain us another fan before the manure peer pressure kicks in at school

Family stand is where i will be next season after 3 seasons in L/K. Took my 3 year old(nearly 4)boy a few times last season and he has become obsessed with it, always kicking a ball around the house saying player names and chanting city songs. It gets embarressing when your out shopping somewhere and he sings from the top of his voice"dont sell knockardt!" I took him Forest away aswell, thats something he will never forget.

Family stand is where i will be next season after 3 seasons in L/K. Took my 3 year old(nearly 4)boy a few times last season and he has become obsessed with it, always kicking a ball around the house saying player names and chanting city songs. It gets embarressing when your out shopping somewhere and he sings from the top of his voice"dont sell knockardt!" I took him Forest away aswell, thats something he will never forget.

great post!

Block P2 around seat numbers in the early 100's would be fairly central. Booster seat is a great idea for smaller kids. If you don't want to risk getting wet if it rains I wouldn't go too close to the front.

I always find if your behind the goal the crossbar obscures the view a bit around rows G, H also row M is level with the exits which is good if you have to keep taking them to the toilet.

Block P2 around seat numbers in the early 100's would be fairly central. Booster seat is a great idea for smaller kids. If you don't want to risk getting wet if it rains I wouldn't go too close to the front.

I always find if your behind the goal the crossbar obscures the view a bit around rows G, H also row M is level with the exits which is good if you have to keep taking them to the toilet.

Cracking advice on the crossbar / row M that thought never even crossed my mind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived