Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
artursteppe

Not Nigel's Fault

Well you certainly ain't the sharpest tool in the box. Dim or what. It was a JOKE you chump, of course it was Pearson's fault.

(  I know there are a lot of thickos on this sight, but for the first time ever I just had to point it out to one of them. )

Oh please do forgive me your royal Sire, I'm sorry for not laughing at the funniest joke in the history of FoxesTalk. 

You don't do yourself any favours, what do you expect the reaction to be? "Oh my god i'm laughing my ass off at this hilarious joke from the worlds most moronic poster!"? 

'Oh its a joke', 'how can you not see that'... Well, when I've never met you personally, and you post something on an internet forum, it's quite hard to tell what is serious, and what isn't, imo.

Oh please do forgive me your royal Sire, I'm sorry for not laughing at the funniest joke in the history of FoxesTalk. 

You don't do yourself any favours, what do you expect the reaction to be? "Oh my god i'm laughing my ass off at this hilarious joke from the worlds most moronic poster!"? 

Maybe you should just give up. It all seems far too stressful for you, and sarcasm to attempt to hide your intellectual definciences fails to advance your cause.

'Oh its a joke', 'how can you not see that'... Well, when I've never met you personally, and you post something on an internet forum, it's quite hard to tell what is serious, and what isn't, imo.

If you'd read it I fail to understand how you couldn't see it was tongue in cheek.

It dosent make the slightest difference to me ,put whatever you like ,THE BLOODY BLOKE WILL TAKE US  NOWHERE AT ALL ,I STILL THINK HE SHOULD GO .

He has taken us further than any manager has in the last 10 years. In 3 full seasons has achieved winning the League 1 title and 2 playoff campaigns in the championship.

Who would you have replace him that you think would take us further?

Maybe you should just give up. It all seems far too stressful for you, and sarcasm to attempt to hide your intellectual definciences fails to advance your cause.

Love the standard FT reaction of when someone doesn't agree with you or back you up, your intelligence get's insulted! :rolleyes: 

To be fair I found it very obvious.

Oh, the irony.

We really needed another pearson bummer thread

Yeah, it's getting boring with the ten threads full of braying morons calling for him to be sacked.

Why the use of 'morons' again, when describing someone whose opionion differs to yours?

Because that's his opinion on the people who can't be arsed to briefly look through and add their opinion to one of the spontaneous, alike and frankly boring existing threads calling for him to be sacked? 

Why the use of 'morons' again, when describing someone whose opionion differs to yours?

I'm not using the word 'morons' to describe people whose opinion differs to mine, I'm using it to describe people who are - in my opinion - complete and utter morons.

Look, let's be clear, there was nothing Nigel could do about our performances since January. We got 12 points from a possible 48 in our last 16 matches. 24 points would have secured automatic promotion. I say to all those Pearson haters, it could have been worse, we might have got none.

He doesn't play for the team, he only picks it and chooses the formation and prepares the team with tactical excellence to play the next match. Just because the only time he got his tactics right was against Watford at home in the first play-off match, all season, what do people expect when he only gets paid a reported £500,000.00 per year, which is much less than most of the players.

We also had a lot of bad luck, for example the wind blew too hard sometimes in the wrong direction in some matches, sometimes teams would play with 5 men in midfield against our 4, very unfair. Sometimes they would even play with 5 men at the back, or even shoot from outside the box when our players weren't ready. Pitches were sometimes too hard, sometimes too soft. Sometimes opposition players would shout 'BOO' to frighten our players and get an advantage that way. Some teams had bigger, stronger players than us with more skill, who played in effective formations with a tactical plan and an alternative plan if the first one was not working well enough. What on earth could Nigel have done about that?

It is time people stopped picking on Nigel as though any of it is his fault. What we really need is stability when all is said and done, not promotion FFS!

Ha Ha Ha Ha... so there is nothing a manager could do about the performances.... OK so what is the point of a manager.... I tell you what, I will do it then for half of NP money... this must rank as one of the worst opening lines of any post ever

Ha Ha Ha Ha... so there is nothing a manager could do about the performances.... OK so what is the point of a manager.... I tell you what, I will do it then for half of NP money... this must rank as one of the worst opening lines of any post ever

I apologise... having read this again I now understand this was meant to be a sarcastic post... sorry for being slow on the uptake

un whooooooooshed

Archived