Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
artursteppe

Not Nigel's Fault

Ha Ha Ha Ha... so there is nothing a manager could do about the performances.... OK so what is the point of a manager.... I tell you what, I will do it then for half of NP money... this must rank as one of the worst opening lines of any post eve

Looking on the bright side, we only managed an average of 0.75 points per game in the last 16 matches. It would have been a real nightmare had it been over 46 matches - 35 points for the season! ( Bristol City got 41 ). Ain't we the lucky ones, can't believe how lucky we are to have Pearson.

Looking on the bright side, we only managed an average of 0.75 points per game in the last 16 matches. It would have been a real nightmare had it been over 46 matches - 35 points for the season! ( Bristol City got 41 ). Ain't we the lucky ones, can't believe how lucky we are to have Pearson.

As I was saying we have one of the best tactically impressive managers in the division with a penchant for the hoof ball.

:fishing:

Its also not Nigel's fault that Leicester had the biggest budget in the championship. Spent on the likes of Danny Drinkwater who is about as useful as a wag in a pig farm.

lol

Yeah, alright then mate.

Must have just dreamt Hull, Cardiff & Blackburn completely outspending us.

Look, let's be clear, there was nothing Nigel could do about our performances since January. We got 12 points from a possible 48 in our last 16 matches. 24 points would have secured automatic promotion. I say to all those Pearson haters, it could have been worse, we might have got none.

He doesn't play for the team, he only picks it and chooses the formation and prepares the team with tactical excellence to play the next match. Just because the only time he got his tactics right was against Watford at home in the first play-off match, all season, what do people expect when he only gets paid a reported £500,000.00 per year, which is much less than most of the players.

We also had a lot of bad luck, for example the wind blew too hard sometimes in the wrong direction in some matches, sometimes teams would play with 5 men in midfield against our 4, very unfair. Sometimes they would even play with 5 men at the back, or even shoot from outside the box when our players weren't ready. Pitches were sometimes too hard, sometimes too soft. Sometimes opposition players would shout 'BOO' to frighten our players and get an advantage that way. Some teams had bigger, stronger players than us with more skill, who played in effective formations with a tactical plan and an alternative plan if the first one was not working well enough. What on earth could Nigel have done about that?

It is time people stopped picking on Nigel as though any of it is his fault. What we really need is stability when all is said and done, not promotion FFS!

A bit cynical lol but made me laugh all the same

Look, let's be clear, there was nothing Nigel could do about our performances since January. We got 12 points from a possible 48 in our last 16 matches. 24 points would have secured automatic promotion. I say to all those Pearson haters, it could have been worse, we might have got none.

He doesn't play for the team, he only picks it and chooses the formation and prepares the team with tactical excellence to play the next match. Just because the only time he got his tactics right was against Watford at home in the first play-off match, all season, what do people expect when he only gets paid a reported £500,000.00 per year, which is much less than most of the players.

We also had a lot of bad luck, for example the wind blew too hard sometimes in the wrong direction in some matches, sometimes teams would play with 5 men in midfield against our 4, very unfair. Sometimes they would even play with 5 men at the back, or even shoot from outside the box when our players weren't ready. Pitches were sometimes too hard, sometimes too soft. Sometimes opposition players would shout 'BOO' to frighten our players and get an advantage that way. Some teams had bigger, stronger players than us with more skill, who played in effective formations with a tactical plan and an alternative plan if the first one was not working well enough. What on earth could Nigel have done about that?

It is time people stopped picking on Nigel as though any of it is his fault. What we really need is stability when all is said and done, not promotion FFS!

What a heap of unadulterated  garbage!

Just why do we have a manager in the first place? It's his job to run the business successfully, and not bloody sink it, you ignorant git. 

Some mother's do have them!  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

I'm not using the word 'morons' to describe people whose opinion differs to mine, I'm using it to describe people who are - in my opinion - complete and utter morons.

Funny enough there are a quite a few on here who find your posts moronic. ( people in glass houses anyone ? )

What a heap of unadulterated  garbage!

Just why do we have a manager in the first place? It's his job to run the business successfully, and not bloody sink it, you ignorant git. 

Some mother's do have them!  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

Whooosh

Archived