Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

• 2 weeks later...
A 1h Numerical Analysis exam next Tuesday, followed by a 1hr30 Statistical Theory II exam on Thursday and I shall be free! Well...for a few months at least.

:thumbup:

Still got business today, History and Science tomorrow, two French exams Thursday and then the second business on the 16th. Then it's holidays. In total would have had 18 exams since mid may.

Doing that for A levels. Not much good then?

A levels maths is great. I enjoyed it anyway. The first few core modules are really easy. If you are really into maths, I would recommend doing further maths too, provided your college offers it. It takes most of the stuff further (some of the stuff I am doing at uni in my second year I covered at A level) and gives you more choice module wise. Most maths at uni is pretty theoretical though, thats where the fun ends.

A levels maths is great. I enjoyed it anyway. The first few core modules are really easy. If you are really into maths, I would recommend doing further maths too, provided your college offers it. It takes most of the stuff further (some of the stuff I am doing at uni in my second year I covered at A level) and gives you more choice module wise. Most maths at uni is pretty theoretical though, thats where the fun ends.

Alright yeah, didn't want to do further maths as well because had three other choices, but it looked really interesting but sort of veered off into engineering.

Alright yeah, didn't want to do further maths as well because had three other choices, but it looked really interesting but sort of veered off into engineering.

Are you doing business studies? I didn't do it at GCSE but did it at A level and it was the easiest A level in the world.

Are you doing business studies? I didn't do it at GCSE but did it at A level and it was the easiest A level in the world.

Doing the GCSE today.

Done the AS level a year early and should be getting a grade.

Doing a course called business academy next year, where we apparently get mentors from the business world, mentoring us on real life situations etc, giving us lots of experience and giving us full paying jobs in the summer.

Archived