Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Change your picture you look like me and its scary!

My picture has been updating constantly to be the same as yours for a while, it started out as ricky sappleton :)

There's another guy on here who's picture matches ours constantly, not sure who it is though.

My picture has been updating constantly to be the same as yours for a while, it started out as ricky sappleton :)

There's another guy on here who's picture matches ours constantly, not sure who it is though.

Im so loved! Some bugger copies me so hard he changed his name to Leicesters Finest Fox!

C4 was ok... comprehension was the easiest I've ever seen lol

Yeah wasn't too bad actually, comprehension I wasn't sure what to expect 'cause I had only seen one before but it was just a few questions about sudoku :blink:

Bah, forgot a couple of key bits and bobs and cocked up my Information Systems Management exam, think I got a 2.2 when I was counting on it to be the one that built up my mark again after the disasterously bad project module. Two more exams and a viva and I'm done - a rather scary thought. Unless I fooked them all up. Which I probably did.

Change your picture you look like me and its scary!

What the deuce!?

Archived