Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Just had a Media Law exam this morning - I thought I was going to fail, but I think I've done alright.

No more Law for me hopefully - unless I need to take a friggin resit.

I've had an English exam today and I had a Maths exam yesterday. Hope I've passed them

Good luck mate.

I've just finished my second AS Geography paper, hope I've done OK.

I've only got one more exam now which isn't for about 3 weeks. :D

Exams Finished!!!!! Halle****inglujah!!!!!

To celebrate i've just down a litre bottle of Bulmers and belched soloud i woke up 2 of my housemates.

Fricking A!

EDIT: I will add that thanks to Bert the poor bastard who marks my paper will be forever wondering why theres so much blood all over it. My fooking right hand is twatted and split open all over my paper!

Go well?

And mice and men was a classic.

Went alright I think, we'll see I suppose.

I didn't mind Of Mice and Men or View From the Bridge to be honest when we did them. Could have been much, much worse. Take this year's English Lit for example- Shakespeare's 'Meaure for Meaure' or Jane Austen's 'Emma'- both utterly shit.

Went alright I think, we'll see I suppose.

I didn't mind Of Mice and Men or View From the Bridge to be honest when we did them. Could have been much, much worse. Take this year's English Lit for example- Shakespeare's 'Meaure for Meaure' or Jane Austen's 'Emma'- both utterly shit.

Actually, View from the Bridge was a right old tale.

And produced hilarious dodgy acting/accents from our class.

Actually, View from the Bridge was a right old tale.

And produced hilarious dodgy acting/accents from our class.

Prefered of Mice and Men, if only for the lack of vaguely incestuous undertones. I'd already read it and ruined the end for everyone.

Good times.

Geology retake tomorrow. I got a highish C before but it was a nightmare of a paper for me personally and I know I can do a lot better. Or could have done. I've only just dug the stuff out from a year ago and barely remember half of it. Whoops.

English Literature's a joke, nowhere near enough time.

Had to leave out any structure comments for the Duffy/Armitage Poetry.

Plus To Kill A mockingbird had shit questions.

Gateway Science tomorrow. >_<

"Write about the significance of the title To Kill A Mockingbird in the novel.

How I managed to bullshit 2 pages on that I'll never know

I did the other one, the court case one.

Spent too long on it though and only had 30 mins left for the poetry, which took the piss 'n all.

Archived