Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Congrats! I'm hoping to finish my second year with a 65 average. Anything below 60 and I may not be allowed to do a masters :unsure:

Is that true nowadays. :unsure: Luckily I got a 2:1 as well so congrats to Milky Joe. :scarf:

Congrats! I'm hoping to finish my second year with a 65 average. Anything below 60 and I may not be allowed to do a masters :unsure:
Is that true nowadays. :unsure: Luckily I got a 2:1 as well so congrats to Milky Joe. :scarf:

Cheers!

For mine we had to get a first in order to go on any further.

• 3 weeks later...
Gutted. Going into the final year sitting on a 2:1. The 1st is out the equation. :(

I know how that feels. I got 2:1 for my final year but averaged about 44 in my second year! Too much going out did it I think >_<

10:00 a.m on the fcuking 10th October I have to sit my 3rd year Nursing exam. I feel sick :sick: now & have sweaty palms just thinking of it. :unsure:

I struggle to write an essay every month, how the fcuk do they expect me to write 3 fcukers in 3 fcuking hours? Cnuts.

...& to top the fcuker off, it'll be in that fcuking weirdo 'Cult' place on Frog Island again. Bastard weirdos.

• 10 months later...

Anyone have exams coming up??

I have my final year exams and this week is probably going to be the worst week of my life - Have an exam on Weds, Thurs and Friday and then my last exam the Weds after! I should be revising now....

Anyone have exams coming up??

I have my final year exams and this week is probably going to be the worst week of my life - Have an exam on Weds, Thurs and Friday and then my last exam the Weds after! I should be revising now....

I finished my final exams yesterday. I now don't know what to do with myself.

Good luck to everyone who has exams coming up. :thumbup:

How were your exams?

Could get a job :) (that isn't meant in a derogatory way at all lol)

Me and my mates have a list of things to do after exams including: Alton Towers, lots of BBQ's, Paintballing, Pub Crawls, playing football, drinking lots and lots of beer, go to the zoo (possibly drunk) etc (I think you get the idea).

I also need to look for a job once I finish my exams so anyone looking for a programmer/IT Support guy let me know! :thumbup:

How were your exams?

Could get a job :) (that isn't meant in a derogatory way at all lol )

Ha ha, I've just been made redundant! :cry:

The exams were ok. I don't think I've done enough to push me into that elusive first category, but I think I've done enough for a 2:1.

Ha ha, I've just been made redundant! :cry:

The exams were ok. I don't think I've done enough to push me into that elusive first category, but I think I've done enough for a 2:1.

Oops sorry about that!

Well my parents always sa, as long as you do your best that's all anyone can ask for :).

My AS Summer exams start on Wednesday, and I'm doing retaking all the January ones as well.

I'd like to get decent grades, but when it comes to revising I'm completely useless. I can get the book out and stuff but I'll end up doing anything I can to avoid revising. I pay for it later.

My AS Summer exams start on Wednesday, and I'm doing retaking all the January ones as well.

I'd like to get decent grades, but when it comes to revising I'm completely useless. I can get the book out and stuff but I'll end up doing anything I can to avoid revising. I pay for it later.

Not the only one who does anything and everything to get away from revision.

What subjects you taking?

Archived