Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilsthorpe Blue

Possible reason for dip in form

On Feb 4th it was officilly announced that the skeleton dug up in the car park was Richard the 3rds surely it is not just a coincidence that since then we managed to go on our losing streak?

Clutching at straws? - maybe

Need to get out more? - Definitley!

We need to support Yorks claim for the bones or all of you who post the smiley face with the mask on need to get together and during nightfall take his bones from wherever they are and drop them of in York 

Either way he needs to be gone before the start of the season to rid us of the curse

Go easy on me please its my first post

On Feb 4th it was officilly announced that the skeleton dug up in the car park was Richard the 3rds surely it is not just a coincidence that since then we managed to go on our losing streak?

Pretty sure Wood got his hat trick at Bristol the day after we dug the king up.

I had heard from the daughter of the second cousin of the brother of the former tea lady at the club Phyllis Dipmabiscuit that the loss of form is purely down to the fact the club ran out of chocolate hob knobs on away trips at the end of jan

Don't shoot the messenger

Archived