Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Leicester approach former manager O'Neill

I'm surprised people are still talking about Pearson and his future. Whilst I would be happy to see him go, I think the silence suggests he will stay. They don't need to make an announcement. Too much time has passed and now we must wait until Christmas before the Thais realise their error!

There's no error letting a young team have continuity! We've finished in a higher position then previously and got rid of 30 plus players and have several still on high wages.  It takes time and the owners can see this.  

There's no error letting a young team have continuity! We've finished in a higher position then previously and got rid of 30 plus players and have several still on high wages. It takes time and the owners can see this.

Well said Big Dog! But you can sense some of our fans are almost hoping we fail just to be able to say "I told you so"

Well said Big Dog! But you can sense some of our fans are almost hoping we fail just to be able to say "I told you so"

I certainly don't want us to fail. I would love Pearson to prove me and other doubters wrong. Unfortunately there is absolutely no evidence to suggest he will. It's not about a young team having to gel. Pearson changed the team hundreds of times. We didn't have a settled back 4 for half a season, never knew his best midfield and chopped and changed strikers all season. The notion of a young team is all well and good, but we gave them no consistency. Coupled with the fact it's a bit of a myth our team is that young anyway!

I certainly don't want us to fail. I would love Pearson to prove me and other doubters wrong. Unfortunately there is absolutely no evidence to suggest he will. It's not about a young team having to gel. Pearson changed the team hundreds of times. We didn't have a settled back 4 for half a season, never knew his best midfield and chopped and changed strikers all season. The notion of a young team is all well and good, but we gave them no consistency. Coupled with the fact it's a bit of a myth our team is that young anyway!

Erm....no it's not.

Schmeics 26

De Laet 24

Moore 20

Keane was 20

Schlupp 20

Knockaert 21

James 21

King 24

Drinkwater 23

Marshall 21

Wood 21

Waghorn 23

Only three over 30s (Konchesky, Dyer and Wellens) played at all this season.

But please, don't let facts get in the way of your Pearson-bashing.

Erm....no it's not.

Schmeics 26

De Laet 24

Moore 20

Keane was 20

Schlupp 20

Knockaert 21

James 21

King 24

Drinkwater 23

Marshall 21

Wood 21

Waghorn 23

Only three over 30s (Konchesky, Dyer and Wellens) played at all this season.

But please, don't let facts get in the way of your Pearson-bashing.

And don't let leaving out 2 older players who played for most of the season (Wes and Nuge) get in the way of your blind faith...............

And don't let leaving out 2 older players who played for most of the season (Wes and Nuge) get in the way of your blind faith...............

But they're not old are they? They are in their peak years. I think it's safe to categorise under 25s as young, 25-30s as prime and over 30s as old, with an adjustment for keepers. Why would the presence of 2 "older" regulars outweigh at least 9 young regulars anyway?

You're clutching at straws here.

But they're not old are they? They are in their peak years. I think it's safe to categorise under 25s as young, 25-30s as prime and over 30s as old, with an adjustment for keepers. Why would the presence of 2 "older" regulars outweigh at least 9 young regulars anyway?

You're clutching at straws here.

I hate it when people quote seenitall. It means his nonsense is able to circumvent the 'ignore user' function and it pops up on my screen again.

I'm not a Pearson fan nor am I a Pearson hater, well and truely on the fence. One of my frustrations was that he didn't change the team enough, so I disagree with your statement of chopping and changing. The back four changes only ever occured due to injuries, which are surely out of his hands? Also the fact that he persisted with Nugent through his bad patch also goes against this notion that he chopped and changed the strikers.

My critisism with Pearson is his lack of plan B, C & D etc, not him making changes due to injuries, suspensions or the fact are a winless run.

I hate it when people quote seenitall. It means his nonsense is able to circumvent the 'ignore user' function and it pops up on my screen again.

Why would you ignore someone just because they have a differing opinion to you?

Do you stick your fingers in your ears if someone talks to you and you disagree with them?

There's no error letting a young team have continuity! We've finished in a higher position then previously and got rid of 30 plus players and have several still on high wages.  It takes time and the owners can see this.  

30 plus players?

Really?

Could you name them for me please.

Just saw this headline on newsnow:

FOXES APPOINT NEW MANAGER

Then read on.......

Ilford chairman Roger Chilvers insists the club are planning for the long-term after appointing Martin Haywood as their new manager.

Why would you ignore someone just because they have a differing opinion to you?

I don't. If that was the case, you would've been on ignore long ago because you spout some right horseshit.

I ignore seenitall because I think he's a total tosser and I can't be arsed reading his inane ramblings.

If you're reading this seenitall, hi! I look forward to not reading your replies in this read.

Kthnx bye.

Maybe we could have our own happy clapper section of the forum then you lot who are realists (well, miserable) can all chat away about the failings of all and sundry.

Then we'd all get along nicely with no need for ignore functions  :)

Love the fact that the Pearson Out brigade were adamant that our squad was too young at the start of the season and now are arguing the opposite because it suits their agenda, the same goes for some of the 'Pearson Bummers'. It's very amusing.

Maybe we could have our own happy clapper section of the forum then you lot who are realists (well, miserable) can all chat away about the failings of all and sundry.

Then we'd all get along nicely with no need for ignore functions  :)

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=0b0479ea215dfce6d4673b12bbc94520&showtopic=34167&st=0

Felt the need to share this.

Then we'd all get along nicely with no need for ignore functions :)

Don't bring 'happy clappers' up again! I did that and got slated for it!

lol

Blue tinted specs has never liked me ever since..

:o

Oy you two timing bitch , you said I was the only one on you " ignore " function. :D

Archived