Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dave+Pete92

Leicester Lads Journey

I (a local lad and huge Leicester fan) and a friend from University set the challenge to cycle to all 92 football league grounds in a record time around a year ago, and after all the preparation it is finally here!  With all sorts of weather and terrain, and 2500 miles on a saddle it is set to be a very gruelling challenge.
But everything is in place and we begin the cycle at Northampton this Saturday and will finally complete the challenge on 6th July!

We are doing it in memory of my step-brother who lost his battle with cancer at the age of 25 and to further awareness of our family charity, Edgar's Gift.  The charity is Leicester based and buys luxury gifts, days out, and experiences for young cancer sufferers aged 18-30.  We have so far given out 74 gifts and seen the difference it makes, with the hope that this event will enable us to do more.
Please give our cyclingthe92 website a look: www.cyclingthe92.com

Any donations would be greatly appreciated and really go a long way.  If you would be so kind as to donate, please visit: uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/cyclingthe92

We have managed to get a corporate sponsor to cover all of our costs and so every penny will go straight towards buying a gift.

We look forward to arriving at the King Power on the 26th June and hopefully you may join us for a leg!!

Thank You

Thanks for the support, really apprecaited.

Fantastic work. Pop into mine for a cuppa in Reading...

We stop overnight and have 1 of our 4 rest days in Reading, so might take you up on that mate!!

Weird, I had a dream of this one night. Good luck, mate. What's the route of the journey? Good luck, once again! :)

haha that is mad... If you drop me your email I will send it over to you.

Fantastic cause and effort. Will donate tomorrow. Make this a sticky thread mods.

Thanks from everyone at the charity in advance for your donation, it will really help :)

Archived