Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Jamie Vardy

No.

Why not?

Vardy wasn't as bad as what people make out. At the start of the season, when Vardy played up front with Nugent, we played freeflowing-attacking football and looked good (even when we didn't win - Charlton and Blackburn for example). I'm not saying Vardy is better than Wood or Nugent, because he isn't, but he was wrote off far too quickly in my opinion, especially considering he just made a massive step from non-league!

Vardy worked hard for the team and showed at times, such as Blackburn away, he can finish under pressure. I hope he gets another chance.

Why not?

Vardy wasn't as bad as what people make out. At the start of the season, when Vardy played up front with Nugent, we played freeflowing-attacking football and looked good (even when we didn't win - Charlton and Blackburn for example). I'm not saying Vardy is better than Wood or Nugent, because he isn't, but he was wrote off far too quickly in my opinion, especially considering he just made a massive step from non-league!

Vardy worked hard for the team and showed at times, such as Blackburn away, he can finish under pressure. I hope he gets another chance.

Nah.

@bertlcfc From a Peterborough friend...Leicester have reached an agreement with peterborough for Zakuani,offering jamie vardy on loan + £1m

Seen Bert retweet this

I've said previously that a loan to P'boro would likely be the best place for him to do well. A side who score goals for fun, with an ethos of balls to the wall attack, attack, attack? Zakuani? Don't know much about him, does he not play RB too?

Posh would be the best club for vardy, they are a very good attacking side.

Maybe we should also remember this when looking at Zakuani's record, their mantra is to score more than the opposition as oppose to concede less.

Zakuani is wrong age and wrong price so is a non starter. Why spend £1m and lose a player on loan?

We'll be loaning in players and buying prem reserves (this isn't a criticism) not buying rivals players.

Agree, but Pboro aren't a rival

Archived