Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Jamie Vardy

Payback for giving us Pressman.

He loves Wednesday though! He's probably one of the most passionate football fans playing for a Championship team. I still think he could come good and you know he'll give absolutely everything for his club.

Nah he's an owl for life, you deserve him.

If he's such a big Wednesdayite he should do the right thing and stay in Leicester's reserves and come and watch us play whenever he can

:D 

Do you not rate him?

To be fair I've not seen him play that many times but when I did see him play (for Fleetwood) I said many times that he wouldn't be good enough for anything higher than League Two. Many Leicester fans say he's not good enough so that also adds to the worry..

If he signs I'll back him 100% but I don't think he'd be a good signing.

To be fair I've not seen him play that many times but when I did see him play (for Fleetwood) I said many times that he wouldn't be good enough for anything higher than League Two. Many Leicester fans say he's not good enough so that also adds to the worry..

If he signs I'll back him 100% but I don't think he'd be a good signing.

I for one think he'd be a great signing for you and we havent given him a fair enough chance.

Hes had one season in a much higher league than he has previously played, and in fact played well at the beginning of the season IMO worth another season occassionally wide left to see if he can recapture his goalscoring knack

I thought we were better when he played early in the season, we were near the top with him playing up front, It didnt go for him but he created lots of chances and we played the ball on the deck with him in the side. 

I think he will do well for Wednesday who are a good club so I wish him well.

I think he did pretty well at first.  

He looked sharp and had a fair few chances which he was unlucky not to put away.  For instance, he could've had a couple against Blackburn early on, and if they had've stuck, he could've had a very different season.   Instead, his confidence dropped, fans got on his back, and he ended up having a poor season.

I think he's worth a punt for Shef Weds.  If he rediscovers his scoring boots, then we can have him back !!

There's something in Vardy that didn't really have a chance to shine last season.

I'd definitely loan him out - preferrably to a League One side - and see how it goes from there.

Bang on, not all players adapt to playing at a higher level that quickly. Look at Gareth Bale when he first moved to Spurs.

Archived