Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

E3 2013

E3 doesn't officially start until tomorrow but today we will see the pre-E3 conferences of four big companies. According to a time conversion website, these are the times in BST:

Microsoft 5pm-7pm

EA 8pm-9pm

Ubisoft 11pm-12am

Sony 2am-4am

It's going to be a very interesting E3 all round, intestesting to see what online/used games policys Sony are taking.

If they're smart, they'll learn from Microsofts blunder and take full advantage of it.

I can't see them blocking used games

If they're smart, they'll learn from Microsofts blunder and take full advantage of it.

I can't see them blocking used games

Microsoft aren't blocking them completley though are they? I've got a guy who owns a private games shop on Facebook, and he seemed to have an offical statement stating that games can be transfered cross acount once for free. After that the games done so no 3rd/4th hand games without paying top whack.

Obviously as he makes a packet on used games he's not thrilled by the news lol. Unfortuantly for him he's going to have to have to think of a new proffesion soon anyway he's on borrowed time as it is with things getting more and more digital.

I think Sony will show the console at their conference and can't wait to see what titles MS and Sony have lined up.

This is MS chance to focus on games and try and recover the damage of what happened last month, should be interesting for sure.

Hopefully there will be some more news from the GTAV camp as well.

Microsoft aren't blocking them completley though are they? I've got a guy who owns a private games shop on Facebook, and he seemed to have an offical statement stating that games can be transfered cross acount once for free. After that the games done so no 3rd/4th hand games without paying top whack.

Obviously as he makes a packet on used games he's not thrilled by the news lol. Unfortuantly for him he's going to have to have to think of a new proffesion soon anyway he's on borrowed time as it is with things getting more and more digital.

I believe they've Said you must be friends with person you're giving the game to for 30 days before they can play it.

Effectively ruling out trade ins

Rockstar usually avoid E3, so I can't see GTA being unveiled.

We'll see the usual like FIFA, Cod, Battlefield etc,

Wouldn't be surprised to see a new Halo, plus we'll see more on Killzone.

Archived