Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Best blocks for new STH

L or K is the best atmosphere 

N the other side of the away fans always join in with them

The KOP you can here once or twice a game

I sit in the kop and never hear N block,in fact last season L was dreadful considering there supposed to be our main singers.I go to every away game and it makes me sick that people who don't sit in L or back of K are thought of as tigers fans.For god sake support your team and go to Ipswich away when theres only 900 of us.Shit sorry you stand in L.

It's just my opinion, I had a season ticket on the top row of the KOP for 4 seasons, last season I made a switch to N block to go with mates and I found the atmosphere is much more of a laugh and louder up there, you don't hear us is mainly due to the fact we join in with L, but its actually a bit like the Fosse boys up there starting new chants that obviously don't get herd, also the away fans makes it. He asked for best atmosphere and I gave my opinion. Plus it's actually cheaper than the KOP so that makes no sense

It's just my opinion, I had a season ticket on the top row of the KOP for 4 seasons, last season I made a switch to N block to go with mates and I found the atmosphere is much more of a laugh and louder up there, you don't hear us is mainly due to the fact we join in with L, but its actually a bit like the Fosse boys up there starting new chants that obviously don't get herd, also the away fans makes it. He asked for best atmosphere and I gave my opinion. Plus it's actually cheaper than the KOP so that makes no sense

Yeah fair enough,I was talking about the famous L1.N probably would of been the better choice I suppose.

Shock: there is this argument again about where is best

It reminds me of my dad is bigger than your dad.

I sit in SK1 and find it just fine but probably an inferior supporter to those who sit in L K or now N1 as I dont stand and sing all through the game or sing songs like ''if your watching on the telly your a cvnt''

If people wanted to move I am sure they are able to make their own choice. I have sat in both L & K and on both occasions was next to a group of lads who's IQ couldn't be about 80, and were actually standing facing the away fans and not watching the game? Get a grip

I sit in SK1 and find it just fine but probably an inferior supporter to those who sit in L K or now N1 as I dont stand and sing all through the game or sing songs like ''if your watching on the telly your a cvnt''

If people wanted to move I am sure they are able to make their own choice. I have sat in both L & K and on both occasions was next to a group of lads who's IQ couldn't be about 80, and were actually standing facing the away fans and not watching the game? Get a grip

That was probably me.. love a bit of banter and the best place for it is L1.

Yet this makes my IQ lower than the average supporter  :thumbup:

lol

Try H1. I've been there and there's very little in terms of atmosphere but it's not terrible for boo boys.

Wow, I completely mis-read what the OP put. For atmosphere, probably still L block although I'm convinced it ain't as loud as it used to be.

I love how defensive people get about not being in L block or wherever. Of course anyone is entitled to sit where they please. I just think the fans who go in L and k get quite frustrated at both the club for calling it the kop and at the fans who sit in it.

By that I mean we have all heard The Kop pipe up infrequently and they can be loud. When they want to be. They just don't seem arsed 50% of the time. Thought the same could be said about l and k 25% of the time.

Just because some of us want to stand up and sing for 90 mins getting behind the team and occasionally give it the big un doesn't make us any less intelligent than it makes you less of a supporter sat in the kop!

And for what's its worth its, 'you're'

Guest MattP

C2 (or other corners.) 

Cheap, great view.

Just buy one there and move into the middle like my mates do. Apart from the Watford play off game you could have done that all season this year effectively getting a £500 season ticket for £250.

So the

I love how defensive people get about not being in L block or wherever. Of course anyone is entitled to sit where they please. I just think the fans who go in L and k get quite frustrated at both the club for calling it the kop and at the fans who sit in it.

By that I mean we have all heard The Kop pipe up infrequently and they can be loud. When they want to be. They just don't seem arsed 50% of the time. Thought the same could be said about l and k 25% of the time.

Just because some of us want to stand up and sing for 90 mins getting behind the team and occasionally give it the big un doesn't make us any less intelligent than it makes you less of a supporter sat in the kop!

And for what's its worth its, 'you're'

Are these the loud supporters that forget to sing then on many away matches?

To be honest,I went to more away games than home last season.Atmosphere is better.

It's always the case And Dan is right. Our home support in L and K in particular has declined in recent seasons. But it is still much better than The Kop and my main gripe/point was that the first line of defence for a 'koppite' is to question the intelligence of someone in L Block!

No matter who we play there is always an extra edge to the game when near the away support, whether its being pelted with coins and flares like Sheff Weds, or just generally piss taking Barnsley's away following on a Tuesday night.

End of the day I go the football for the beer, the banter, and the atmosphere of the football. I go for the last minute winners and the taunting to the away fans, oh and most importantly to stand and sing . If you want all this go to L1. If you want to be the opposite side of the ground with very few rows singing go to the kop

End of the day I go the football for the beer, the banter, and the atmosphere of the football. I go for the last minute winners and the taunting to the away fans, oh and most importantly to stand and sing . If you want all this go to L1. If you want to be the opposite side of the ground with very few rows singing go to the kop

Even my dad who's very anti with what I do and how I go about it at the football has said (after being in l block when dyer scored v Bolton) 'if you're ever going to go to the football it's only worth your going if you're in a place like that' (l block)

Despite it being him who got me into football in the first place, I think he now understands why I fork out what I do, why I put a financial burden on myself. To be there at moments like that and forest.

Archived