Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

Probably because he comes across like a dick... That time around 2009 when he got on stage and basically said Taylor Swift didn't deserve the award she got, I wish it was Oasis instead because Gallagher would have hit him. 

Always amazes me how much of a tiz people get into about festival headliners. There are about 30 billion different stages at Glastonbury. Bound to be something else you like on at the same time.

Very true.

Ive had some of best moments on the Wednesday and Thursday anyway.

Still rather it have been the T in the Park headliners this year though.

• 1 month later...

All pointing towards The Who being the final headliner then.

That will be bloody awful.

Daltry has lost his voice completely and Pete the Pedo Researcher has dined out on the windmill too many times for it to be entertaining.

That will be bloody awful.

Daltry has lost his voice completely and Pete the Pedo Researcher has dined out on the windmill too many times for it to be entertaining.

Yeah I won't bother seeing them.

It's going to make a nice change not seeing one Pyramid Stage headliner this year

• 4 weeks later...

Still don't get how people get annoyed about who's headlining the biggest stage at festivals. If that's going to make or break your weekend you're probably at the wrong place.

Looking at that line-up there's about three billion acts for you to choose form at any given time.

Still don't get how people get annoyed about who's headlining the biggest stage at festivals. If that's going to make or break your weekend you're probably at the wrong place.

Looking at that line-up there's about three billion acts for you to choose form at any given time.

I think I've been Leeds 4 years in a row and seen possibly 4 headliners altogether. I've only been the main stage at all twice in the last two years. And one of them was for eminem and he was shit.

when i was younger i used to care. found an embarrassing petition i signed from Download 2007 to stop MCR playing the main stage headliner slot. none of the 3 headliners i like but i plan of exploring more than anything. im one of them saddo's whose bought a pedometer for the festival just to see how much walking i do! 

Friday - Other Stage.

Cribs, Everything Everything, Catfish, Jungle, Vaccines and Courteeners.

:nigel:

also that looks good. don't really like the vaccines and can give or take catfish but anything that involves cribs and jungle is a big yes in my book.

also that looks good. don't really like the vaccines and can give or take catfish but anything that involves cribs and jungle is a big yes in my book.

For a festival that's a great run of bands who've all got decent tracks.

Will probably go and watch Circa Waves instead of Vaccines as love their album but making it back for Courteeners would be a struggle.

Second year for me this year, think this years lineup is miles better than last year. I get why a lot of people don't like him, but based on performance and songs, Kanye will put on an unreal show. 

For a festival that's a great run of bands who've all got decent tracks.

Will probably go and watch Circa Waves instead of Vaccines as love their album but making it back for Courteeners would be a struggle.

Second year for me this year, think this years lineup is miles better than last year. I get why a lot of people don't like him, but based on performance and songs, Kanye will put on an unreal show.

Yeah Kanye is the reason I'm jealous of anyone going.

Think the Friday at Leeds is equally as nuts as the one you posted there actually. Off the top of my head it goes cribs, Maccabees, Jamie t, Kendrick, libertines. be dead by the end of that.

Archived