Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

libertines one night, kanye the next and lionel richie to close would be absolutely the best glasto line up ever. 

other rumours include sam smith and ed sheeran though. imagine turning up expecting pete an carl to turn up and go through their back catalogue only for sam smith to walk out lol 

yeah he looks like a corpse but he can still play geetar an rock a hat. think i like new emotionally steady with a twinge of overcome about what they're doing libertines nearly as much as completely fvcked up might not show up might be in jail might just forget libertines. 

watched jungle n sbtrkt before too both legit acts man. gonna give jamie xx a bash in the morn if i can find it i reckon. 

as i said when it was announce she is a freak

edit tbf she has been put on at late notice after motorhead then the libs, couldn't really be a much worse slot of contrasting acts. she is still a freak tho.

Archived