Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

how good is lionel gonna be later man 

then jamie t. what a great glastonbury this really has been. shame i didn't attend. probably the best glasto line up i've ever seen. 

whens jamie on scouse i canny be arsed to look and you're like a guide

good morning sam, jamie t will be playing a set on the other stage before tonight's headliners the chemical brothers. his set is due to start at around 8.15 according to many sources. it will be great like many things have been this weekend. 

Who else is on today Scousefox?

dunno apart from jamie t lionel an chemical brothers tbh. 

pretty sure denai moore is playing somewhere but not on the tele which is a shame isn't it. other acts not being streamed that would be great are four tet and 2manydjs. shame. 

Just watched Jamie XX. Magical stuff. First Glasto I've missed in 5 years and although a 9 week old beautiful, healthy baby girl is THE best possible reason to not be going that set made me miss it pretty hard. Loud Places topped it all off perfectly.

The TV coverage has got to have been the worst in a years I reckon. In past years I seem to remember watching it all afternoon on a Sunday (And Saturday for that matter), TV coverage isn't on till 6.30 tonight and then you only get to see 1 or 2 songs, in past years they've shown you a decent chunk of the sets.

Saying that the line up has got to have been the worst in years. I am looking forward to The Who tonight though.

Just put it on. A  little better than the one on last night. Lioel is showing the young uns  how it  should be done. Not  always my favourite but he has lasted and atill has some talent.

He must have a good make up assistant. He doesn't look much older to what he did  in the eighties.

Archived