Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

Guest Mee-9

College dropout was a good album. Now he belives his own hype and is to blame for the lardushions becoming "famous" after a terribly bad sex tape.

Terrible scenes.

Should've been oasis headlining tonight

Yeah about that...

Anyone know where the whole Kanye set can be watched live? Looks like BBC2 will only show bits, which is annoying.

...ah. Looks like on the BBC website hopefully!

yeah bbc website had a stream of each of the main stages yesterday. uninterrupted (basically) streaming.

Anyone know where the whole Kanye set can be watched live? Looks like BBC2 will only show bits, which is annoying.

...ah. Looks like on the BBC website hopefully!

I thought bbc2 had full coverage from half 9 with bits of Pharrells set first?

I thought bbc2 had full coverage from half 9 with bits of Pharrells set first?

it does seem to suggest that on the info for the programme. says "enjoy one of the most talked about acts to grace the pyramid stage" or something. doesn't necessarily say live or full coverage but you'd imagine it will be as close as. 

yeah what fez said. and considering you'd imagine the word n****r would feature upwards of one hundred times in the 90 minutes or whatever the bbc coverage will not be the full thing. 

from what i gathered of the libs yesterday the website is as close to just watching the set fully as you can get. no presenters, no cutouts, no bullshit. 

yeah what fez said. and considering you'd imagine the word n****r would feature upwards of one hundred times in the 90 minutes or whatever the bbc coverage will not be the full thing. 

from what i gathered of the libs yesterday the website is as close to just watching the set fully as you can get. no presenters, no cutouts, no bullshit.

Good post buddy

Guessing you can watch that on a tablet then? Don't even own a laptop, fvcking nora

you can watch on an iphone so guessing so yeah 

**** me this is gonna be good. so good. 

Archived