Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

It's not the full line up, Arcade Fire headlining the Friday, Saturdays is yet to be announced.

My mate, who knows these sort of things, says it is Metallica for Saturday, but they can't announce it as they still haven't sold out Sonisphere at Knebworth where Metallica are headlining.

Makes sense, but then he did also drag me over to the Park stage last year as he was convinced there was going to be a secret gig there on the Sunday headline slot...

...there wasn't, juts lots of people watching them pack up the stage. Still it was better than Mumford and Sons.

Apart from the obvious on the bill, I'm looking forward to Crystal Fighters, Royal Blood, Kodaline.

There are so many good bands on that I actually can't remember all of them, every time I look I see another band I somehow hadn't registered before.

Metaliica are pretty much nailed on for the Saturday slot, it's been on the eFestivals website for ages.

I'm still vaguely hoping Prince might turn up for the Sunday headline slot. Kasabian can do one.

To be honest it's all by the by, they could have Bieber headlining every night and it'll still be the best weekend of the year by a country mile.

Metaliica are pretty much nailed on for the Saturday slot, it's been on the eFestivals website for ages.

I'm still vaguely hoping Prince might turn up for the Sunday headline slot. Kasabian can do one.

To be honest it's all by the by, they could have Bieber headlining every night and it'll still be the best weekend of the year by a country mile.

You echo my sentiments exactly. Kasabian? YAWN. Prince would be awesome. Ultimately though it doesn't really matter.

You echo my sentiments exactly. Kasabian? YAWN. Prince would be awesome. Ultimately though it doesn't really matter.

you've echoed your own sentiments, too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We had 5/6 of us last year all sat on our phones/laptops with all the details, refreshing over and over for each of the batches of ticket sales - didn't even get past the home page. It is mental how it sells out almost instantley. Determined to get there at some point in my life but God only knows when or how.

We had 5/6 of us last year all sat on our phones/laptops with all the details, refreshing over and over for each of the batches of ticket sales - didn't even get past the home page. It is mental how it sells out almost instantley. Determined to get there at some point in my life but God only knows when or how.

There were 8 of is this year with at least 3 laptops/tablets on the go and didnt get them.

Bogus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brilliant news that Coldplay won't be headlining.

is this true?! i need to find the news that proves this! 

i got a ticket in october. how the hell i did it i dont know but i am going. and i would rather shit in my hands and clap than watch coldplay!

is this true?! i need to find the news that proves this!

i got a ticket in october. how the hell i did it i dont know but i am going. and i would rather shit in my hands and clap than watch coldplay!

Emily Eavis confirmed yesterday that Coldplay and Florence & the machine won't be headlining despite rumours.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived