Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Bolton Away Moved

Fookin great sky - Easter Monday fixture when we are all off work? Nah, lets make the fans travel up and play on a work night evening! Wankkkerrrs. I fooking hare modern football #AMF

Sky won't have chosen this. They are not picking matches that far ahead, this is an administrative decision from either of the clubs or safety etc etc

Oh so it's gone from a day we can all make to one where the minority can get there. Fvcking brilliant.

Also we (and I assume Bolton too) play on the Saturday, so maybe it's to prevent us playing 2 games in 3 days.

Common sense to me would be move the QPR home game to good Friday. Give everyone a Good Friday game and Easter Monday game.

Sky won't have chosen this. They are not picking matches that far ahead, this is an administrative decision from either of the clubs or safety etc etc

Look, just let me slag sky off will you!! They are a bunch of wankerrs that have ruined football into the over paid star-fest that it is today. It's turned from the working mans sport to the Fat bastard glory hunting never been to a game in my life but love the teckers of top players and I support Man U or Chelsea or Man City depending on who is likely to win mans sport.

At least they're informing us early, and not just weeks before a particular game's rearranged date/time.

The latter, from what I can remember, happened a few times last season.

At least they're informing us early, and not just weeks before a particular game's rearranged date/time.

The latter, from what I can remember, happened a few times last season.

It'll possibly get moved again when Sky come to announce that batch of fixtures?

Don't care about April next year yet though! I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow!

I wouldnt be surprised to see Birmingham at home moved because Tigers have a pre season friendly at Welford rd on that day apparently!

They can piss off its a friendly.

They already owe us 3 games as it is.

Archived