Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here To Be Shot Down Again

He rebuilt Hull. He's in the process of doing the same with us.

he rebuilt Hull, left them, Barmby had 6 months with  that team and didn't even get into the playoffs. bruce came in, rebuilt it again, with most of the first  team changing (go look up his transfers in  and out), and got them  auto  promotion.

as somebody else has said, back up your points with  facts.

Things that don't lie. You live in America so have possibly not seen many performances under pearson this season.

i have a TV and the internet, saw quite a few games as a matter of fact.

me living in the USA means that steve bruce hasn't had 3 promotions and nigel hasn't had none?

should i move back to the UK so  we can get promoted? 

i have a TV and the internet, saw quite a few games as a matter of fact.

me living in the USA means that steve bruce hasn't had 3 promotions and nigel has had none?

should i move back to the UK so  we can get promoted? 

If it means you'd come to the ground, get behind the team and current manager rather than slag them off from afar then yes!

If it means you'd come to the ground, get behind the team and current manager rather than slag them off from afar then yes!

where does it say i'm slagging anybody off. just because a fact doesn't match your opinion doesn't make it slagging off. i haven't said pearson is rubbish or made any  derogatory comment about the team on this thread. i was adding to  the discussion  regarding hull and leicester and quoting some facts.

That second link doesn't say the wages are higher than expected at all. It says some of them are much, much lower, in fact. It says every player is on around £10k a week. You're almost certainly right about it being rubbish. It says Logan gets £9.04k and Beckford gets £11.24k.

I'm being called blinkered. By Seenitall. Well, that's ironic isn't it?

Arsehole.

How old are you??? 14??? 

That was a well constructed and sensible post ... but you don't agree with it so you call the bloke an a*hole and pander to the rest of your little crew that share the same blinkered opinion by personally insulting "seenitall" like you are somehow better. there's only one a*hole

You continue to make yourself look the complete idiot. Just how old are you sonny? Nine, maybe ten?

Ooops ... I read his point and replied straight away with a guess of 14 ... then read your guess slightly later .... I'd have just agreed with 9 or 10 had i read your reply first!!

I assumed he had referred to himself as an "Arsehole", which is exactly what his puerility makes him appear.

Ha, you're a fine one to talk.

I'm sure Babs could being out his list of insults you've posted in your time on here.

Nice to see this thread hasn't descended into pointless, name calling thread, I am surprised really as the lack of transfers, and no good news coming out the club, I would have thought people on here would be at each others throats by now.

where does it say i'm slagging anybody off. just because a fact doesn't match your opinion doesn't make it slagging off. i haven't said pearson is rubbish or made any derogatory comment about the team on this thread. i was adding to the discussion regarding hull and leicester and quoting some facts.

Some very good opinions tony, but I'm afraid alot on here believe Pearson is the new messiah, and cannot accept any criticism of him, those that think he is average, or have any opinions other than there's are haters, and not real leicester fans.

On another note great to see city fans worldwide keeping up with things at the club, and added valid points on this forum.

Archived