Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

July 1st

Probably not really worth a thread but I am thinking that the 1st will be the day our dealings etc. start coming to fruition. As it has been rather quiet up until now, I think that with messrs Robinson and Richards coming on board during this date, plus the window opening may see Beckford's move being completed etc. Also it is when official preseason starts again too

Probably not really worth a thread but I am thinking that the 1st will be the day our dealings etc. start coming to fruition. As it has been rather quiet up until now, I think that with messrs Robinson and Richards coming on board during this date, plus the window opening may see Beckford's move being completed etc. Also it is when official preseason starts again too

Is there a belief that Richards and Robinson join on july 1st then??

Why is that - surely there's no significance to the date that we take on a Director??

We're not signing anyone.

We are TRYING to sign players but as mentioned many times on the forum we have got to get some players out of the door

Bit of a chicken and egg situation

Do we buy the players we have lined up now and hope we off load which could leave us massively exposed on FPP if we get stuck with them

Or do we get rid of the high earners first and just hope our targets have not been snapped up by other teams in the meantime

I guess this is where the new guys will be helping out allowing NP to get on with the football side of things

We are TRYING to sign players but as mentioned many times on the forum we have got to get some players out of the door

Do we buy the players we have lined up now and hope we off load which could leave us massively exposed on FPP if we get stuck with them

Or do we get rid of the high earners first and just hope our targets have not been snapped up by other teams in the meantime

I guess this is where the new guys will be helping out allowing NP to get on with the football side of things

Can you explain it in more details please?

Me personally I would bring in our targets ASAP then maybe the deadwood will finally realize they aren't f**king wanted!

Me personally I would bring in our targets ASAP then maybe the deadwood will finally realize they aren't f**king wanted!

Doesn't matter whether you're wanted or not, if you're on good wages only a fool would walk away from that unless something as good or better was lined up.

Archived