Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tewkesbury-fox

Jamie Ward

Good afternoon,

I signed up here to inform you that your club are in pursuit of Derby County's Jamie Ward. Senior staff at Leicester are well aware of the valuation of £2m that Nigel Clough has placed on the player, but that will not stop your interest. Despite this, I doubt you will match their valuation.

Can I just ask how you know this? Not trying to accuse you of lying but I'd like to know that what you say is reliable.

Good afternoon,

I signed up here to inform you that your club are in pursuit of Derby County's Jamie Ward. Senior staff at Leicester are well aware of the valuation of £2m that Nigel Clough has placed on the player, but that will not stop your interest. Despite this, I doubt you will match their valuation.

lol fvck off

How did you arrive at this figure ?

Out of his arris I'd imagine.

Last accounting year our turnover was £21.4million. On top of which the owners can pump in either £6m or £8m this year extra to cover losses (if they wanted to).

I think you are safe to say should our total outgoings not exceed 29.4 million this year we will fall in line with FFP. Obviously that amount includes everything, ground up keep, staffing, policing etc etc. We look unlikely to spend anything on fees this year, if we do it will be fairly minimal.

I can't imagine running costs of the club are going to be £8m wages and £21.4m other running costs.

Now I'd imagine they don't want to throw any more cash at it so they will aim to keep expenditure within the initial turnover. But they will have the option to put in a bit just in case we do stray over it.

Out of his arris I'd imagine.

Last accounting year our turnover was £21.4million. On top of which the owners can pump in either £6m or £8m this year extra to cover losses (if they wanted to).

I think you are safe to say should our total outgoings not exceed 29.4 million this year we will fall in line with FFP. Obviously that amount includes everything, ground up keep, staffing, policing etc etc. We look unlikely to spend anything on fees this year, if we do it will be fairly minimal.

I can't imagine running costs of the club are going to be £8m wages and £21.4m other running costs.

Now I'd imagine they don't want to throw any more cash at it so they will aim to keep expenditure within the initial turnover. But they will have the option to put in a bit just in case we do stray over it.

Isnt there some rule within the web of bullshit that says money spent on your youth academy doesnt count?

Wages are a problem our wage bill needs to be down to £8m

Not quite - LCFC's total annual loss must be no more than £8m.  Wage bill is only a part of this.  Totally agree with your principle though - the wage bill needs to be reduced before we can bring more players in  :)

Not quite - LCFC's total annual loss must be no more than £8m.  Wage bill is only a part of this.  Totally agree with your principle though - the wage bill needs to be reduced before we can bring more players in  :)

Fair enough lets hope the deadwood move the sooner the quicker. :thumbup:

All the high earners will doubt be shipped out on loan again with us paying 50%. At least most will do one but I hope we get the good players signed up or it will be a long summer next season

This summer seems the longest in living memory as its been so boring lol

This summer seems the longest in living memory as its been so boring lol

I know I'm looking too far ahead but next season will be a lot more interesting whatever league we're in. Most of our players contracts are up including our best players like Wes, Kasper and Nugent. Then if we fail to gain promotion I doubt they will sign on and I can see premier league players coming in for the likes of De Laet, Knockaert, James, King ect. 

Archived