Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tewkesbury-fox

Jamie Ward

Decent player. Never liked him, he's one of them that just annoys me unless he plays for Leicester (bit like Nugent). We do need another winger though, and Ward is certainly quick and can score goals. Winds players up as well.

Decent player. Never liked him, he's one of them that just annoys me unless he plays for Leicester (bit like Nugent). We do need another winger though, and Ward is certainly quick and can score goals. Winds players up as well.

Sounds perfect for us then as he can annoy others (especially Derby I hope).  We should just sign all the twat players.  Chopra next...

Good afternoon,

I signed up here to inform you that your club are in pursuit of Derby County's Jamie Ward. Senior staff at Leicester are well aware of the valuation of £2m that Nigel Clough has placed on the player, but that will not stop your interest. Despite this, I doubt you will match their valuation.

Good afternoon,

I signed up here to inform you that your club are in pursuit of Derby County's Jamie Ward. Senior staff at Leicester are well aware of the valuation of £2m that Nigel Clough has placed on the player, but that will not stop your interest. Despite this, I doubt you will match their valuation.

We will make a bid a week before the season starts, it will get rejected, he will hand in a transfer request, our second bid will accepted because Clough is like Pearson in those situations, and before the boro game he shall be an lcfc player.

We will make a bid a week before the season starts, it will get rejected, he will hand in a transfer request, our second bid will accepted because Clough is like Pearson in those situations, and before the boro game he shall be an lcfc player.

Followed by picture of him holding XXXL shirt at Belvoir Drive.

"It's always been a dream to come to such a massive club. The ground, fanbase, training ground are all first class. I want to be part of what the gaffer is building here. The club is really going places..... yadda, yadda,yadda......"

Good afternoon,

Hello Jamies agent

That made me smile, but it isn't the case.

I agree with Callabinho, this one will rumble on until after the season starts.

rumble??

there's hardly a ripple of a 5y/o on a scooter past your house let alone a rumble

Archived