Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Verificatiion of shirt sigs?

I've been offered a fully signed LCFC top from last season. It was in a charity auction but didn't really get any bids. I've been offered it for £40 but I'm bit worried it might be a fake! Can anyone vouch for the legitimacy of any of the signatures.

post-407-0-99928600-1372863183_thumb.jpg

lol I'm sure they signed numerous, I'm just saying that as it doesn't come with a certificate it would be great if anyone could identify some o the sigs. I have no reason to believe its a fake, the guy who told me about it isn't like that however I know he got it from someone else who apparently works at the LCC club.

I have a signed shirt from the 06/07 season? The pinstripe alliance and Leicester shirt. Got some absolute worldy players on there! Stephen Hughes, Alan Maybury, Gareth Williams, Patrick kisnorbo to name but a few. The birch even signed the tag in the back for some strange reason.

I won it in a raffle

While we are on the subject, anyone want a signed hume or fryatt shirt, think I can dig out the COA from the club to prove they are real.

Or should I just do a lord sugar and wash my car with them?

Archived