Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danizen

A Good Write Up Of Twitter ITK'S

Guest MattP

Very true.

I made a similar comment on here a while back about how this sort of behaviour used to be confined to the local pub weirdo who everyone took the piss out of.

Unreal. Absolutely word for word spot on.

I like the last line.

"Dan Storey - Follow him on Twitter" lol

After spending 1000 or so words rinsing people who try and gain more followers.

lol good point but I followed him really. I'd follow stuff like that over any of the shite. The fact he only has 3k-ish followers to IndyKaila's 50k odd says it all.

The goons who claim to be ITK are just doing it for the buzz and a bit of attention.

The question really has to be asked of the imbeciles who follow them.

IndyKaila is a classic example - he's somehow managed to amass 60k followers, despite being an illiterate child from Leicester. If somebody claims to be a 'journalist' but has a command of spelling, punctuation and grammar akin to that of a seven-year-old, it should be ringing alarm bells.

Individual examples aside, what would a genuine ITK gain from sharing their information via Twitter? Nothing.

The goons who claim to be ITK are just doing it for the buzz and a bit of attention.

The question really has to be asked of the imbeciles who follow them.

IndyKaila is a classic example - he's somehow managed to amass 60k followers, despite being an illiterate child from Leicester. If somebody claims to be a 'journalist' but has a command of spelling, punctuation and grammar akin to that of a seven-year-old, it should be ringing alarm bells.

Individual examples aside, what would a genuine ITK gain from sharing their information via Twitter? Nothing.

Being the first to break the news holds some significance. Having a knowledge over other people and being a giver of (genuine) information does, too.

Being the first to break the news holds some significance. Having a knowledge over other people and being a giver of (genuine) information does, too.

But selling to a newspaper would put money in his pocket

Being an ITK troll seems like a waste of time that only really sad people would get anything out of. So it sounds right up my alley. I think I might have a go at it. Judging by the ITK trolls we get on here, you dont even need to get much right, just say it like you believe it and people will believe you too.

Archived