Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Pearson's Favourites XI

Like Any boss, Pearson has had his favourites over the years. Can we assemble a team from these players:

Weale

Morrison

Hobbs

Morgan

Berner

Gallagher

King

Wellens (before last season)

Dyer

Howard

Fryatt

Pearson, what a knobber playing and liking that lot... the best team we've had in 10 years. lol

Don't remember saying it was a bad thing. Just that it's an interesting point. The last time we had a full squad that Pearson liked (this really is just guesswork) was our best squad for ages.

He knows what he's doing, just give him the time and he'll get us promoted.

Don't remember saying it was a bad thing. Just that it's an interesting point. The last time we had a full squad that Pearson liked (this really is just guesswork) was our best squad for ages.

He knows what he's doing, just give him the time and he'll get us promoted.

Sorry it wasn't aimed at a bad way towards you, just that he listed the whole team of what has been our best team in a decade.

Pearson, what a knobber playing and liking that lot... the best team we've had in 10 years. lol

Assume you mean because we statistically did a bit better in the league that year than last?

I'd take last season's best XI over that one any day of the week, not that the one listed is bad that is. 

Assume you mean because we statistically did a bit better in the league that year than last?

I'd take last season's best XI over that one any day of the week, not that the one listed is bad that is. 

Ha yes... I would also take last seasons lot.

Can we have an XI of posters who start threads based on no more evidence than there own imagination?

If you can whittle that down to 11 then you're a better man than I Webbo.

Can we have an XI of posters who start threads based on no more evidence than there own imagination?

Well, her's my first choice eleven, for those who post such nonsense.

Mark W.

Mark W.

Mark W.

Mark W.

Mark W.

Mark.W.

Mark W.

Mark W..

Mark W. 

Mark W.

Mark W.

Subs.-Guess who?