Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Mustache maniac in the KOP!

I'm sorry but he never fails to make me laugh when I see him lol The joke is from the Burton game if no one seen that thread ;) 

I sat at the back of SK3 for the first time in years today and it was a decent enough atmosphere and this guy is hilarious! Everyone was calling him a maniac at the Burton game in the FA cup and there was even a thread called "Mustache maniac in the Family stand" if I remember rightly lol he never stops singing and its the second time I've witnessed him now  :scarf:

That guy was a few rows in front of me at York.... He fell off his chair, cut his hand and spilt his food haha nutter.

Also, did anyone see Bernie outside the ground an hour before kick off? 'Monaco, you eat shit!'

If this is what this club does to people then my season ticket is going back

what time? lol

I think you could be right!

If its the guy I'm thinking of just before 10 mins I think was once and again sometime mid way in the 2nd half (didn't check that time)

I wonder if it's the same moustached maniac who's part of the blanket brigade on coach 1.

If its who I think you're on about that is a quite tall and skinny bloke, Roy Cropper kind of mannerisms and he's always with an older woman, always coach 1 and as far as I know one of the ones who travels to every away game.

I don't like going on coach 1 but the little gang who travel to every single away game get my respect, some doing and at a cost as well.

I'm sorry but he never fails to make me laugh when I see him lol The joke is from the Burton game if no one seen that thread ;)

I sat at the back of SK3 for the first time in years today and it was a decent enough atmosphere and this guy is hilarious! Everyone was calling him a maniac at the Burton game in the FA cup and there was even a thread called "Mustache maniac in the Family stand" if I remember rightly lolhe never stops singing and its the second time I've witnessed him now  :scarf:

That makes him a maniac shame we don't have five or six thousand like him. :nono:

That makes him a maniac shame we don't have five or six thousand like him. :nono:

It was a joke from a previous thread I know hes not really! I think his name is Pete as Bert said. I wish we did too and hes not scared too start chants either lol 

Does anyone know where he sits normally?

It was a joke from a previous thread I know hes not really! I think his name is Pete as Bert said. I wish we did too and hes not scared too start chants either lol

Does anyone know where he sits normally?

He always sits there and yes it is Pete, he's a massive City fan top bloke and known him for over 30 years! Won't hear a bad word said against him as he's just a passionate supporter of our club.

He always sits there and yes it is Pete, he's a massive City fan top bloke and known him for over 30 years! Won't hear a bad word said against him as he's just a passionate supporter of our club.

ah makes sense why I don't see him if he sits in the KOP, should move him to L1 I think he could actually improve the atmosphere...

If its who I think you're on about that is a quite tall and skinny bloke, Roy Cropper kind of mannerisms and he's always with an older woman, always coach 1 and as far as I know one of the ones who travels to every away game.

I don't like going on coach 1 but the little gang who travel to every single away game get my respect, some doing and at a cost as well.

Yeah that's the one  lol

I'm assuming this is the guy who wouldn't stop singing everybody Danns now against Monaco???

yeah that's him, and some other weird song I didn't know the words of and then finally he came up the stairs five minutes into the second half and shouted 2-0 down who gives a fvck we're the Leicester boys and we're going up from the bottom lol he gets the chants started its great

Archived