Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_lad_92

Negative vibes again & not even kicked off

Sven got stick because he's got us to the point where we do not have the funds to buy players unless we offload first, and had Pearson spent more money, we would of been worse off now. This is why we can't buy that 'quality midfielder' that people constantly moan about. And people do not think he is the messiah, they just have enough common sense to realise is he the only option. Who else are we going to get better than a manager who got us to the Play-offs after we've paid off the remainder of Pearson's contract? If you haven't realised we cannot spend money . Plus over the whole season, we finished 6th. Not bottom. Not mid table. A Play-off spot.

Being constantly negative and criticizing his every move won't help anything.   

what a load of bollux. using leicester lads logic sven  should've been given more time and would've got us promoted just like nige will, and here you are blaming him for the mess we're in and that  we should give the current manager the time he didn't get. give me strength.

Or they added on what Pearson gave them...

They were lucky anyway can't believe hull premiership-_-

steve bruce rebuilt the hull side after pearson and barmby left.

please do research so you don't look like a doofus.

steve bruce rebuilt the hull side after pearson and barmby left.

please do research so you don't look like a doofus.

Bruce starting rebuilding the side towards the second half of the last campaign, adding new players or loanees sporadically.

The major bulk of the squad that achieved promotion was set up by Pearson.

that  would be the same mickey adams that got us promoted to the prem the previous season whilst under a transfer embargo. 1 more than nige has managed.

That is not relevant to my comment.

I responded to a comment that last season's run was "the worst since Taylor", when it actually wasn't.

I've never played down that promotion, that is a totally different debate.

He just doesn't fill me or alot with confidence, another very similar thread to why do people not like Pearson.

I think it should be agreed now, no more excuses for the man or by the man, he's had the time, and money, it's time for him to prove to everyone he is up to it.

And for me he creates alot of the negativity with his arrogant excuses when thinks go wrong, if he showed abit of humility and maybe be honest with the fans, and stop treating us with contempt, appreciate we want success and understand why we are not happy with the poor results and performances, instead of insulting fans with statements like the fans have " delusions of grandeur" and " if you don't like it don't come".

Maybe if he dropped the arrogants and built a relationship with the fans he might lose some of the negativity, maybe come out with things like" I know the results are poor, sorry but we will sort it out", instead of you fans expect to much.

You can have all my rep points for a year for this.

Everyone should know the players need confidence to play the quick, passing style that these players showed that can play & could see us challenge at the right end of the table

Everyone should also know that a corrosive atmosphere makes snatched passes (constant loss of possession resulting in players dropping deep & having no choice but to play it long) and also hinders players going the extra mile is counter-productive

So why do it???

There's no need for happy clapping regardless, but there is a complete dearth of true support for our team in situations where it could just make a difference.

Much of money has been wasted on unsustainable wages, the owners have built up a huuuuuge debt mountain in our name and the current management can't strengthen what obviously needs strengthening and we're left with a squad wihch is good enough to challenge, but a single injury to a GK, CB or CM will no doubt see any hope evaporate... and some of our fans are jealous of other clubs who are strengthening purely because they weren't managed unsustainable in very recent history.

There is a remarkable inability among some of our fans to grasp the situation as it exists, and they're the people doing most of the moaning even before a ball has been kicked.

God speed to you Nige, with our fans you're going to need it.

Everyone should know the players need confidence to play the quick, passing style that these players showed that can play & could see us challenge at the right end of the table

Everyone should also know that a corrosive atmosphere makes snatched passes (constant loss of possession resulting in players dropping deep & having no choice but to play it long) and also hinders players going the extra mile is counter-productive

So why do it???

There's no need for happy clapping regardless, but there is a complete dearth of true support for our team in situations where it could just make a difference.

Much of money has been wasted on unsustainable wages, the owners have built up a huuuuuge debt mountain in our name and the current management can't strengthen what obviously needs strengthening and we're left with a squad wihch is good enough to challenge, but a single injury to a GK, CB or CM will no doubt see any hope evaporate... and some of our fans are jealous of other clubs who are strengthening purely because they weren't managed unsustainable in very recent history.

There is a remarkable inability among some of our fans to grasp the situation as it exists, and they're the people doing most of the moaning even before a ball has been kicked.

God speed to you Nige, with our fans you're going to need it.

I don't think the players or manager could have a better set of fans than us in the ground .... I don't think I heard a "Pearson Out" even after one of the worst runs in the club's history.

There's a difference with expressing your opinion here though that many seem to find hard to understand ... this is a forum ... it's where we talk about LCFC ..... In the ground I have never booed, never even not clapped, and certainly bust my lungs with the best of them in support.

I actually think it's down to Nigel now to get the fans behind him and not just expect it ... he's hardly putting any effort in to get the fans excited is he!!?

I don't think the players or manager could have a better set of fans than us in the ground .... I don't think I heard a "Pearson Out" even after one of the worst runs in the club's history.

There's a difference with expressing your opinion here though that many seem to find hard to understand ... this is a forum ... it's where we talk about LCFC ..... In the ground I have never booed, never even not clapped, and certainly bust my lungs with the best of them in support.

I actually think it's down to Nigel now to get the fans behind him and not just expect it ... he's hardly putting any effort in to get the fans excited is he!!?

But it doesn't end with the manager... As dry as he may come across in the media, the club's not really put that much effort into promoting the upcoming season, either.

Either they're not able to or the marketing department has been told to cut down on the costs, too.

Then again, that is only my personal observation.

Well that's up to you how u want to look at things, at the end of the day final table we got a top 6 finish which has only happened on one other occasion in the last 10 years!! and that was Nigel's 2010 team, this team has more potential which is why I will remain positive for a new campaign:)

Can't hear u booing at games yet!... stick to the Internet

When was the last time 68 points  got into the play offs

But it doesn't end with the manager... As dry as he may come across in the media, the club's not really put that much effort into promoting the upcoming season, either.

Either they're not able to or the marketing department has been told to cut down on the costs, too.

I agree with that entirely ...... The club are a marketing disaster right now ...... Is that led by the manager, does it refelct his personality and the way he chooses to communicate??

I don't know .... but it's awful ..... no excitement at all .... £200m worth of players on display at the weekend and only 3 stands open!!!!! 

An upbeat manager on the radio "We can't wait to test ourselves against the best in the world", "Wes can't wait to stick to Falcoa like Vlecro!!" ... some passion in his voice, some excitement about the challenge.......

It's no wonder nobody is excited when the manager sounds like he's dropping off whilst reading from "Footballing Cliches 2001".

Without him doing it, we need a voice of the club to step forward and do it ...... in fact where is Birch - even he's gone quiet!!?

It should start with him though??

that  would be the same mickey adams that got us promoted to the prem the previous season whilst under a transfer embargo. 1 more than nige has managed.

I believe we only lost  6 all season and averaged 30000  something Pearson can only dream of

Funny the same people crowing about Adams are generally the same ones who play down Pearson's achievements in league one for having a "championship" team (actually about three of them were but we'll ignore that shall we). Yet Adams had the likes of Muzzy, Elliott, Taggert, Scowcroft, Davidson, Walker, Impey, Sinclair etc.

It should start with him though??

Everyone at the club should be pulling at the same strings in order to at least make believe we're all in it together, not just the manager.

He is one of many to go out there and promote the club.

Everyone at the club should be pulling at the same strings in order to at least make believe we're all in it together, not just the manager.

He is one of many to go out there and promote the club.

I agree with that .... But he is the one that will get the most public appearances and the highest exposure...... 

The whole club is a PR disaster at the minute .... lay whatever portion of the blame at NP's door .... the simple fact is it's not doing the club any good, it's not attracting new fans and not persuading the floaters to buy tickets.

Bruce starting rebuilding the side towards the second half of the last campaign, adding new players or loanees sporadically.

The major bulk of the squad that achieved promotion was set up by Pearson.

no it wasn't. look at the pearson team, and the bruce team. almost completely different.

barmby took  the pearson team nowhere, bruce came in and rebuilt it.

it helps to research facts, so you don't mix them up  with opinion.

no it wasn't. look at the pearson team, and the bruce team. almost completely different.

How dare you dis-spell another Pearson myth.

Well, if you'd put more effort into your research, you'd notice that out of the current squad of 31, six are recent signings by Bruce.

That leaves 25 from the Pearson-Barmby-Bruce era, of which 13 were playing under Pearson still.

Combined with the released players by Hull, - roughly five to ten names - more than half of all players involved with Hull over the past two to three seasons were signed or developed by Pearson.

Thank you.

Archived