Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2013/14 Away Ticket Priority System

Leicester City Football Club has updated its Away Ticket Priority system for the start of the 2013/14 season.

The updated system will provide a simpler, fairer way to ensure the Club’s regular away travellers are assured top priority when applying for over-subscribed away fixtures.

As in previous seasons, Season Ticket Holders travelling to away matches will earn priority credits that will improve their access to tickets for future away games. These credits will be carried over from the 2012/13 season and added to by attendance at away matches during 2013/14.

The number of credits required to receive priority access to away tickets will be determined on a game-by-game basis, based on the size of the away allocation the Club receives.

Supporters will receive one priority credit for every away game attended during the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons. Tickets will then be made available through Priority Booking periods (e.g. PB:1, PB:2 etc), subject to a minimum number of credits being accumulated. Required credits will be confirmed ahead of tickets for each match going on sale.

For the vast majority of away matches during the 2013/14 season, it is anticipated that tickets will go on sale in PB:1 to Season Ticket Holders with 5+ Away Credits. For matches with particularly limited allocations, PB:1 requirements will be adjusted to ensure supporters with the most Away Credits receive priority. All Priority Booking periods will be subject to availability.

For further details on the 2013/14 Away Ticket Priority system and selling arrangements for the away trip to Wycombe Wanderers, click HERE.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/020813-201314-away-ticket-priority-system-963471.aspx?#C7Rp2o7MzFj1LmDZ.99 

• 3 months later...

So my Dad who went to 8 away games last season and 2 this season is in the PB1 category for the QPR game (10+ points)?

I'm sure I'm reading it right, just want to check with others.

That's correct I believe. Think I've gone from 5-6 to 9 points this season so they have been updating it. You can always check with the ticket office who should be able to tell you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No it doesn't work. My mate should have around 12 credits after last season as well as Boro and Yeovil this season. The club thinks he has 6. He and a lad with 1 credit were both able to buy qpr tickets online last night.

the flaw with points online seems to have been fixed.

however with regards to the no. The club allocate to your season ticket. Always keep a check.

it shows on your receipt what they currently have you on record as.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How long does a point stay on for ? I have some from last season still showing so when would they no longer count?

Rolling total for last 2 seasons. I'm on 22. 13 last 9 this. Not sure if they will roll it over again or knock of 1st season next year.

Archived