Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Goals / highlights of games 2013-14 Season

I for one would love to see yesterday's goals, since Sky+ conveniently decided to only record the FL Show from League 1 onwards.  :mad:

Same i missed it.. just thought if someone had a video from the game of a goal or somin would be nice to share on here first.... 

Anyone else think Vardy was lucky to get a second touch after trapping the ball around 12 feet in front of him?

It's a good job he has pace.  His second touch was a peach of a strike though.  I'm glad he's got a goal and I hope he can push on.

Anyone else think Vardy was lucky to get a second touch after trapping the ball around 12 feet in front of him?

It's a good job he has pace.  His second touch was a peach of a strike though.  I'm glad he's got a goal and I hope he can push on.

Or it could be said that it was a perfectly weighted touch.

It almost forced him to shoot, which is good as he is usually too nervous to shoot. Hopefully he will try and hit a few more after that, his hesitation to shoot is my biggest criticism of him  

Or it could be said that it was a perfectly weighted touch.

It could be if someone was in a very generous mood!  lol  :thumbup:

It almost forced him to shoot, which is good as he is usually too nervous to shoot. Hopefully he will try and hit a few more after that, his hesitation to shoot is my biggest criticism of him  

Let's hope so.   :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived