Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MORGAN

Something wrong with us!?!?!?!?

Just past the pub next to our ground and saw there leeds twa.. singing and drinking??? How on earth this could hapend???? This just look poor from us!!! We are losing in the stadium with support against away and now even letting them singing in the bar next to it!!!! That wont hapend in my town for sure!!!!

OP you are a complete and utter tool. It's just a pre-match sing-song/drink - only a ****ing mongol would equate that with letting them into our section of the ground. Now pull your head out your arse, go look at a calender and see how long ago the 80's were, you bafoonish hooligan.

OP you are a complete and utter tool. It's just a pre-match sing-song/drink - only a ****ing mongol would equate that with letting them into our section of the ground. Now pull your head out your arse, go look at a calender and see how long ago the 80's were, you bafoonish hooligan.

dont think im hooligan but for me that shouldnt hapend. Like I said. I get use to different way of support

Just past the pub next to our ground and saw there leeds twa.. singing and drinking??? How on earth this could hapend???? This just look poor from us!!! We are losing in the stadium with support against away and now even letting them singing in the bar next to it!!!! That wont hapend in my town for sure!!!!

You are a little silly, are you not?

Archived