Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Singing Section Against Derby - Capital One Cup

Whose up for a singing section against Derby ? SHould be cheap tickets hopefully and when we did this against Burton it was quality. Should be more people at this game with it being a local derby aswell and yeah, sing and dance for 90 mins, who knows, we might even have some fun  :scarf:

Go to N Block if we don't allocate it to Derby or P block.. I would say you get more atmosphere going behind a goal than down the side of a stand?

Yep like Burton, i think that was P2. I doubt Derby will bring that many so we should have N block too which would be just perfect.

I think it's really tough to organise a singing section with fairly short notice primarily via a message board. Not enough go for it and book their tickets in the said section.

Perhaps a pre-match meet up and sing song might be a better way of getting some good songs and atmosphere going?

What I don't understand is why the migration to N Block when there is an established singing area? We will then complain about diminished numbers in L and K. It says a lot about our fans. Rather than develop and build on what we have, we want to interfere and meddle to further fuel the dissatisfaction? Given high season ticket uptake in the Family Stand, the impact of N Block will be limited compared to L and K. I'm assuming therefore that those suggesting this singing section are either non-season ticket holders or Kopites? If it is by those already in L and K, I think it's ludicrous because we should be maximising what we have already got!

Archived