Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Singing Section Against Derby - Capital One Cup

What I don't understand is why the migration to N Block when there is an established singing area? We will then complain about diminished numbers in L and K. It says a lot about our fans. Rather than develop and build on what we have, we want to interfere and meddle to further fuel the dissatisfaction? Given high season ticket uptake in the Family Stand, the impact of N Block will be limited compared to L and K. I'm assuming therefore that those suggesting this singing section are either non-season ticket holders or Kopites? If it by those already in L and K, I think it's ludicrous!

Its for one game in the cup for something different, if you want to stand around kids who are on there phones all game feel free but instead we could all the foxestalkers who want to start some new chants and some original chants sung properly we could move for one game and have a laugh

Its for one game in the cup for something different, if you want to stand around kids who are on there phones all game feel free but instead we could all the foxestalkers who want to start some new chants and some original chants sung properly we could move for one game and have a laugh

Well that says it all really. It sounds like your implying that it's a case of joining the cool gang over in N and be part of a clique. The fact is these so called kids on phones you refer to are not stopping you in L and K from singing so-called original songs. Besides you do know N Block is in the Family Stand and you will be surrounded by kids!!

May I also add that what ever you attempt is going to be nullified and diluted by the drum. The Family Stand joins in with L and K in this respect, so you may have an uphill battle. I'll be paying my very reasonable £15 and staying on the back row of L. Leaving L would be like abandoning my own child!

I agree with you that N most of the time joins in with L and K anyway but now and again they do start there own chants. If a few more people go to N for a game with confetti, balloons ect and get some new chants going we could just have a laugh rather than the usual. There is no doubt L block will still be open and singing. But we could try starting off new chants for a change as L and K never seem to do

Burton in the Cup was about the most fun I've had at the new ground. Everyone in there was like-minded, there because they wanted to sing. Definitely up for replicating this. If we can't get ourselves up for a sing song against the sheep then we're a ****ing shower quite frankly.

Burton in the Cup was about the most fun I've had at the new ground. Everyone in there was like-minded, there because they wanted to sing. Definitely up for replicating this. If we can't get ourselves up for a sing song against the sheep then we're a ****ing shower quite frankly.

Exactly Burton was a right laugh! We can do it again for a game in N block

We do join in with L & K yes however it would be more people in N to sing, think of it like Forest' A Block & The Upper Corner they have... now that works and it works well..

Exactly, A few more numbers in N block and two singing sections would be great

• 4 weeks later...

Was going to sit in l1 but bloke on ticket line said only regular season ticket holders could sit in there, as I'm taking a couple of my kids friends as well, I couldn't stand there tonight.

I'm guessing anyone with a season ticket can go in l1 though, but they won't open l1 to any turn up on the day fans, which is a shame because l1 could be light in numbers tonight, and with you dan don't want to be out done by the derby support.

I was in SK1, we were more outsung than by Leeds and that is saying something. Celebrate the win and all that but not much is more embarrassing than when our fans mock the away sides support in the first song we sing all night, after about 75 mins.

Was always going to happen though and it'd be exactly the same if the roles/grounds were reversed.

Archived