Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Transfer Deadline Day - Done or Nearly Done Deals

why does it? ffp isnt in for another season and as far as i know the only implication of disobeying the rules are that you cant sign any players in a transfer window? well id say the actions are worth the consequences!

Surely that means you're agreeing with what I said?

The fact they can do this despite FFP makes a mockery of the system put in place...

Yes the repercussions are next season but this season counts as far as spending and limiting losses is concerned.

I just find it baffling how 3 of the 24 clubs are playing by completely different rules to the other 21

Surely that means you're agreeing with what I said?

The fact they can do this despite FFP makes a mockery of the system put in place...

Yes the repercussions are next season but this season counts as far as spending and limiting losses is concerned.

I just find it baffling how 3 of the 24 clubs are playing by completely different rules to the other 21

oh yeah haha sorry mate didnt sleep much last night it does make a mockery of it.im embarressed and ashamed of my stupidity!

Not only did they not sign anyone but;

• 790a6ec4-e909-40b3-beb3-5cf24388f489.jpg
    We are hearing Adlene Guedioura's proposed move from Nottingham Forest to Crystal Palace has now gone through.
    by skysportspeteo edited by Rob Parrish 12:43 PM

• 255dae7d-3bb5-4aa7-915d-2a95d36461aa.jpg

Crystal Palace confirm the signing of Adlene Guedioura from Nottm Forest on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
      b8eda6f3-f0c5-4823-8e41-35eea58d3838.jpg
      Crystal Palace FC
      via
      on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM

by Rob Parrish 1:10 PM

Archived