Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Transfer Deadline Day - Done or Nearly Done Deals

Is it just me that thinks D-Day is overhyped? Very rare something fantastically exciting happens.

no its not just you its 99% of football fans (or at least I hope it is), I personally couldn't careless.  Why would I care about a team who I don't support signs?  I'm only vaguely interested in who we sign tbh.

Is it just me that thinks D-Day is overhyped? Very rare something fantastically exciting happens.

Sometimes though you don't realise how significant the transfer is on the day - given that it may not be a big name but that player meant a lot to a side in gaining promotion / avoiding regulation.

Plus this year might be different - I reckon we may get a couple of left field moves and maybe one we thought was dead suddenly reserecting... such as Suarez to Madrid. The fact Liverpool have spent £40 million odd this morning, and Madrid are receiving £40 million for Ozil makes me add 2 + 2 and get 444!

no its not just you its 99% of football fans (or at least I hope it is), I personally couldn't careless.  Why would I care about a team who I don't support signs?  I'm only vaguely interested in who we sign tbh.

because we like football and are interested in whats happening elsewhere?

Because there are a hell of a lot of people that enjoy football. Nobody gives a shit what you think, that's why we're in a thread discussing something we're all interested in. It's fun, it's interesting, it's potentially massive in terms of teams chances.

It's not 99% though is it. Clearly there's a market for it as again, we're all in here, there are people waiting outside their teams ground, there are a hell of a lot of people on BBC sport and watching SSN. If you're only vaguely interested in who we sign maybe football just isn't for you.

It might be vaguely interesting to see who has gone where, but people who have taken the day off work (there's plenty of them on my twitter feed) just for this are pretty fvcking sad.

Wish I was off, bet there's a pretty fun drinking game I could be playing right now :D

Because there are a hell of a lot of people that enjoy football. Nobody gives a shit what you think, that's why we're in a thread discussing something we're all interested in. It's fun, it's interesting, it's potentially massive in terms of teams chances.

It's not 99% though is it. Clearly there's a market for it as again, we're all in here, there are people waiting outside their teams ground, there are a hell of a lot of people on BBC sport and watching SSN. If you're only vaguely interested in who we sign maybe football just isn't for you.

Wish I was off, bet there's a pretty fun drinking game I could be playing right now :D

99% refers to agreeing that its overhyped not that many being uninterested.

But I'm certainly a lot less interested than I used to be for many reasons.

Oh you must care what I think, you responded to it. :D

Ex Leicester players Danny N'Guessan and Matt Heath both on the move.

Thought matt heath joined northampton after our friendly

Then promptly got injured.

Who's he being linked with as i know for a fact he wants to get a club closer to york.

99% refers to agreeing that its overhyped not that many being uninterested.

But I'm certainly a lot less interested than I used to be for many reasons.

Oh you must care what I think, you responded to it. :D

That old line that people say without really thinking what it means, eh? Just because someone thinks something is stupid it doesn't mean they care about it.

Why not just ignore it if you're not interested though? Isn't everything overhyped? Football itself is overhyped.

Archived