Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

U21's on TV

Most biased and unknowledgeable scouse commentators in history??

Well it's produced primarily for Liverpool fans so I don't imagine they'd give a shit about the accuracy of LCFC info.

Well it's produced primarily for Liverpool fans so I don't imagine they'd give a shit about the accuracy of LCFC info.

i was just referring to the fact that their goal was considered a 'cracking goal', when in reality and pro keeper should have saved it.

And every 2 yard pass by one of their players is considered 'brilliant play'.

i was just referring to the fact that their goal was considered a 'cracking goal', when in reality and pro keeper should have saved it.

And every 2 yard pass by one of their players is considered 'brilliant play'.

did you see Nathan Redmond's at thew weekend? MOTD were spunking over it but it was also poor goalkeeping

Good game of football, thought Tom Hopper was absolutely quality.. his heading skill would not look out of place in the Championship.

Pleased with Panayiotou, Elder, Cain, Dodoo.

Disappointed with Logan's positioning for their goal because I could tell as soon as he stepped up it was going in.

Knockaert's a miserable bastard at times lol

Overall, plenty of those lads have got a promising future.

Archived