Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

spoke to Bernie today!

I've heard all sorts about him, but he's clearly mentally ill. The most common theory is that he fell apart after his wife's death, but was declining even before that.

He seems to be alot more "normal" without the booze in him. At Derby away he seemed normal enough in the pub.. Until he left to neck a bottle of cider or something and return a dribbling mess.

Talking of Derby i seem to remember hearing from Jobber that the derby away trip in 2010, Bernie wasn't allowed in the stadium! i heard two different stories one it was because he was so p i ssed he tried to kiss a young female steward and they turned him away.

Don't know how to upload the you tube video from my iPhone,but the best Bernie one for me is when we played Sheffield Wednesday at home last season its title is Milan Mandaric pre-match interview... Could not stop laughing when I saw this.

Bernie watch...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This should be a stickied topic... "Bernie watch" 

:thumbup:

edit .. lol even better, someone did that gps thing on cats a couple of years ago, we should have one on Bernie, id love to see his travels over the course of a season..even over the course of a game. Ive been near him on 3 occasions in the past, and he always disappeared halfway through the game.. never to return??? :)

Archived