Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Route 1 Leicester (Poll)

Route 1 Leicester (Poll)  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Does Route 1 suit us? And can anybody remember when it benefited us in bringing us a win from being behind?

Less said the better on that, can you just remind me of the year that was? we try this EVERY time we are behind... So a few times in over a decade this has worked yet we try it all the time?

Point proved based on that reply...

Well as we have come from behind so many times this season, then it must work.

I cannot understand... 

I really cannot understand, We didnt win a header today, So we launch it to vardy and nugent against 2 6ft5inch defenders? ****ing clever leicester, Liam moore today was absolutely disgraceful. Looked like bambi on ice, he threw 3 throws consecutively into the box and EVERYTIME they got headed out...

Stopped reading at this point as you're clearly a moron.

Moore was one of our better players today, as for his long throws and the long balls, we couldn't break them down on the floor so it was worth a punt, Moore's long throws are rarely successful, but when we can't breakdown a well organised back 9 on the deck why not chuck one in and hope in the 90th minute. To call him a disgrace just shows you up, he is instructed to take long throws and we set-up accordingly, there was no short throw option available to him, it should be on Morgan to call the shots on the pitch and tell the lads the long throws aren't working so someone get in close and give him an option.

The way in which you fail to construct a sentence suggests otherwise.

Also, the fact is you created the thread moments after today's loss. It was obviously your motivation.

Yes... It was my motivation... Because that is what happened? we tried route 1.. just like we have in the past, and yet again, it did not work, You really do not get this do you?

Has it taken you all of this time to realize this? 

The reason I made this thread is because for 90 minutes we put pathetic crosses and long balls into the defenders of 6 ft 5 when we have strikers of 5 ft 9, 

And it's not the first time..

Looking at previous posts from yourself, Attempting to improve your english in your last few replies to try and boost your own ego and imply you are intelligent. Very good try my friend, but this is the internet. 

Stopped reading at this point as you're clearly a moron.

Moore was one of our better players today, as for his long throws and the long balls, we couldn't break them down on the floor so it was worth a punt, Moore's long throws are rarely successful, but when we can't breakdown a well organised back 9 on the deck why not chuck one in and hope in the 90th minute. To call him a disgrace just shows you up, he is instructed to take long throws and we set-up accordingly, there was no short throw option available to him, it should be on Morgan to call the shots on the pitch and tell the lads the long throws aren't working so someone get in close and give him an option.

If you think he was outstanding then fair enough, that is your opinion, is this listening to it on the radio? 

Or watching the game, He's been good all season, not so much today. found himself out of position at the back a few times.

Yes... It was my motivation... Because that is what happened? we tried route 1.. just like we have in the past, and yet again, it did not work, You really do not get this do you?

Has it taken you all of this time to realize this? 

The reason I made this thread is because for 90 minutes we put pathetic crosses and long balls into the defenders of 6 ft 5 when we have strikers of 5 ft 9, 

And it's not the first time..

Looking at previous posts from yourself, Attempting to improve your english in your last few replies to try and boost your own ego and imply you are intelligent. Very good try my friend, but this is the internet. 

Don't tempt me to deconstruct that shower lol

I'm a 4th year student at a top 10 uni. I don't need to 'imply' anything, fella.

lol

So what you're essentially saying is that the poll cannot be voted against your opinion?

Turn it in.

I was not saying that the answer was "Too long ago" (As in too long ago to count) 

It was meant as in, it was too long since it suited our play and actually made a difference, which proves my point...

I was not saying that the answer was "Too long ago" (As in too long ago to count) 

It was meant as in, it was too long since it suited our play and actually made a difference, which proves my point...

If the only counter answer to the poll apparently proves your point, why is there a poll?

Christ.

Don't tempt me to deconstruct that shower lol

I'm a 4th year student at a top 10 uni. I don't need to 'imply' anything, fella.

Good luck with that, 

Unfortunately I was not that intelligent in school, but I do have a lot of common business sense, 

I run a business so It does not make a blind bit of difference to me, I just hope your ego based on your "Intelligence" and obvious superiority of other human beings lower in the education chain than you, does not stop you in the future....

Let's hope you do well for yourself to back up the statements. 

If the only counter answer to the poll apparently proves your point, why is there a poll?

Christ.

I wanted to see if people thought route 1 suited our play? clearly people think route 1 is our best chance of promotion by the results, makes sense.

ROUTE ONE PLEASE!

Good luck with that, 

Unfortunately I was not that intelligent in school, but I do have a lot of common business sense, 

I run a business so It does not make a blind bit of difference to me, I just hope your ego based on your "Intelligence" and obvious superiority of other human beings lower in the education chain than you, does not stop you in the future....

Let's hope you do well for yourself to back up the statements. 

I wanted to see if people thought route 1 suited our play? clearly people think route 1 is our best chance of promotion by the results, makes sense.

ROUTE ONE PLEASE!

Your argument is invalid as you provoked my response. Nowhere have I bragged a thing. I simply provided a counter-argument to my apparent bad English, which I'm yet to see evidence of. And seeing as your accusation was my English, I think my education is a good port of call in terms of dismissing your shocking shout.

Not sure what your business has to do with anything, but good for you, mate.

'I wanted to see if people thought route 1 suited our play.'

'Clearly people think route 1 is our best chance of promotion.'

No. You asked if anyone can remember a time that it benefited us. People have provided examples and you've blindly dismissed each like a panicking fool.

If you think he was outstanding then fair enough, that is your opinion, is this listening to it on the radio? 

Or watching the game, He's been good all season, not so much today. found himself out of position at the back a few times.

I was watching the game, didn't say he was outstanding, said he was one of our better players today, which is damning with faint praise really, but to call him a disgrace because he did what he has been told to do with throw ins is just ridiculous, it needed one of the older players to make the change, he had one option with his throws which is a bad option but he had no good options. 

Otherwise he was very solid at centreback, and did a decent job when drafted in at right back, certainly not a disgraceful performance.

Your argument is invalid as you provoked my response. Nowhere have I bragged a thing. I simply provided a counter-argument to my apparent bad English, which I'm yet to see evidence of. And seeing as your accusation was my English, I think my education is a good port of call in terms of dismissing your shocking shout.

Not sure what your business has to do with anything, but good for you, mate.

'I wanted to see if people thought route 1 suited our play.'

'Clearly people think route 1 is our best chance of promotion.'

No. You asked if anyone can remember a time that it benefited us. People have provided examples and you've blindly dismissed each like a panicking fool.

1. Look at the poll results, Nothing to do with your comments.

And can you quote where I claimed your "Apparant bad english" ?

And you say you are not sure that my business has anything to do with the argument? 

neither does your education...

You started that by banging on about education as a bragging right over my sentence?

So I really have no idea why you are still here? 

And if you look closely at every reply, I quite clearly stated that claiming games 10+ years ago (Although yes route one did benefit) does nothing but prove my point, that EVERY SINGLE TIME Leicester go a goal or more down, and we start route 1 football, there are very few cases that prove it works... 

Thanks for your input, but I have a meal to attend, No doubt you will claim I am running away with excuses like a panicking fool because I am not taking my laptop with me to finish the argument, I respect your opinions, but you misread my answers, unfortunately we are not all educated at a top 10 university.

Like I said, I hope you go far with it. 

Take care.

You do realise route 1 isnt just about strikers winning headers don't you? It pulls centre backs out of position if they do clear it, its about picking up the second ball and doing something with it.

We didn't do that either :)

I was watching the game, didn't say he was outstanding, said he was one of our better players today, which is damning with faint praise really, but to call him a disgrace because he did what he has been told to do with throw ins is just ridiculous, it needed one of the older players to make the change, he had one option with his throws which is a bad option but he had no good options. 

Otherwise he was very solid at centreback, and did a decent job when drafted in at right back, certainly not a disgraceful performance.

Fair enough I appreciate your comments, but In my opinion he was terrible, out of position alot when he was in center back, and did not track back quick enough for me, and as far as the throws go, the manager may say "throw them in long" but after 4 attempts in total during the game (3 of which in 5 minutes) it's time to give it a rest...

It was just frustrating to see our creative players not playing creative football, and as a team having no ideas about how to win the game... Tactically we were beaten, physically we were beaten, and to result to desperate crosses to nobody for the majority of the game, Mentally, we were beaten

*Edit Wasilevski looked solid for the small time he was on, moore is young, so would love to see him get up the ladder at our club

I cannot understand...

I really cannot understand, We didnt win a header today, So we launch it to vardy and nugent against 2 6ft5inch defenders? ****ing clever leicester, Liam moore today was absolutely disgraceful. Looked like bambi on ice, he threw 3 throws consecutively into the box and EVERYTIME they got headed out...

WHY? Konchesky should know better.. it wasnt working so stop doing it!!

Knockaert had 467 crosses and didnt beat the first man,

This poll is based,

does Route one suit us, Does it make us dangerous and has it made us dangerous in the past 10 years?

For me no (Excluding the league 1 season)

So unless I am completely wrong, and route one is the best football we can play, and this is when we are most dangerous, and this is when all of our chances are created, WHY DO WE BOTHER IN DESPERATION?

We certainly played it long at times against Leeds in that key promotion match in league 1.

We are a passing team. We should buy/loan a decent big man who can Knock he ball down to others for when we need to go that route. Vardy and Nuge are touch players not win in the air players.

Archived