Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Route 1 Leicester (Poll)

Route 1 Leicester (Poll)  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Does Route 1 suit us? And can anybody remember when it benefited us in bringing us a win from being behind?

I cannot understand... 

I really cannot understand, We didnt win a header today, So we launch it to vardy and nugent against 2 6ft5inch defenders? ****ing clever leicester, Liam moore today was absolutely disgraceful. Looked like bambi on ice, he threw 3 throws consecutively into the box and EVERYTIME they got headed out...

WHY? Konchesky should know better.. it wasnt working so stop doing it!!

Knockaert had 467 crosses and didnt beat the first man,

This poll is based,

does Route one suit us, Does it make us dangerous and has it made us dangerous in the past 10 years?

For me no (Excluding the league 1 season)

So unless I am completely wrong, and route one is the best football we can play, and this is when we are most dangerous, and this is when all of our chances are created, WHY DO WE BOTHER IN DESPERATION? 

Today it was absolutely pointless.  Donnies centre halves won everything in the air and it was slightly annoying to watch as we failed to create any clear cut chances.

It just beggers to believe.. how after losing the ball in the air 49 times, we STILL try to put it in the air

I think it even caused the own goal today, Kasper is obsessed with launching the ball into no mans land as soon as possible every time he gets the ball.

He should take his time more often, personally I'd prefer a throw out to a free defender or midfielder.

wimbledon?  Cambridge?

Less said the better on that, can you just remind me of the year that was? we try this EVERY time we are behind... So a few times in over a decade this has worked yet we try it all the time? 

Point proved based on that reply...

Less said the better on that, can you just remind me of the year that was? we try this EVERY time we are behind... So a few times in over a decade this has worked yet we try it all the time? 

Stoke.

I think it even caused the own goal today, Kasper is obsessed with launching the ball into no mans land as soon as possible every time he gets the ball.

He should take his time more often, personally I'd prefer a throw out to a free defender or midfielder.

lol  lol  lol I know you normally post a lot of drivel, but even that's an absolute pearler coming from you.

I simply answered the question, you didn't specify a date....I remember it, maybe you're too young to.

OOOH wait watford too..

I simply answered the question, you didn't specify a date....I remember it, maybe you're too young to.

OOOH wait watford too..

I respect that, all I am saying is it kinda proves the point i am making, Twice in over a decade, 

More often than not it is pointless so why do we bother?

Im talking about leicester... I dont give a stuff about stoke.. when have we ever come from behind to win a game playing route 1 football, League 1 days? I would expect to in league 1? what about championship? maybe some point in the last decade... 

To be honest.

We didn't start playing Route 1 til the 90th minute.

Before that it was just absolutely wank crosses that was our downfall.

You're looking like a bit of an idiot with this poll to be honest.

To be honest.

We didn't start playing Route 1 til the 90th minute.

Before that it was just absolutely wank crosses that was our downfall.

You're looking like a bit of an idiot with this poll to be honest.

Not at all, Its an opinion based poll.. but if you can tell me that playing route 1 football has aided us to promotion in the past apart from shit defending in league 1.. ill admit I am wrong... but you cannot, because route 1 football doesnt work for us and never will

Other teams in the past have had success with the hoof ball tactic, Watford another one under Boothroyd had success with it.

But with us, it's negative, frustrating, needless and boring.

If it's not proper hoof ball, De Laet and Konchesky usually play these stupid chip balls down the line, and at the head of the strikers, when they should be getting service to the chest or feet. 

We hoofed it and kept crossing it against Birmingham until we brought Dyer and Knockaert on, Burn for them had a field day for 70 mins. Barnsley was the same at times, all the chip balls and crosses were being dominated by Mvoto, until we decided to play it on the floor. 

Why do we insist on hoofing the ball, against teams who have defenders who are about 6ft5-6ft7?

Absolute joke.

Lose one away game and the mouth breathers come out of the woodwork.

You might want to check my past posts and threads.. Not a mouth breather AT ALL. And support the team, 

You will notice if you OPEN YOUR EYES. 

that the base of the thread was that I am sick of seeing everyone launching the ball 50 yards to nobody A La Schmeichel, Wes, konchesky,

And forgive me if I am wrong, but is the thread not based on THIS GAME, NOT, the season as a whole?

therefore what is the problem. we were dire today, so I said it. 

You might want to check my past posts and threads.. Not a mouth breather AT ALL. And support the team, 

You will notice if you OPEN YOUR EYES. 

that the base of the thread was that I am sick of seeing everyone launching the ball 50 yards to nobody A La Schmeichel, Wes, konchesky,

And forgive me if I am wrong, but is the thread not based on THIS GAME, NOT, the season as a whole?

therefore what is the problem. we were dire today, so I said it. 

The way in which you fail to construct a sentence suggests otherwise.

Also, the fact is you created the thread moments after today's loss. It was obviously your motivation.

Archived