Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

3d "doom like" game from the 90s

Trying to remember the name of a game I used to play as a kid. it was the only one I've ever finished. "I'm not a gamer" This is all I can remember of it.
Was from the early to mid 90s
Was like doom. Wolfenstein etc.
I think u shot people with lasers coming out of your finger tip
Was a fair amount of religious stuff in the background
I think u finished a level when u found a well looking thing.
Does this ring any bells with anyone? I would love to download it and play it again!

Have since found out it was catacomb abyss

Ahhhhh I remember that one! Didn't spring to mind till you mentioned the name - it was pretty good and from what I remember, really overlooked

Now I'm wondering if anyone can help me out - looking for another old FPS (mid-90's), used sprites (not fully 3D like Quake, etc), the main enemies were pigs but it definitely wasn't Duke Nukem. More lighthearted. The only other thing I can remember were that some of it was set on a building site... and it definitely wasn't Duke Nukem

Ahhhhh I remember that one! Didn't spring to mind till you mentioned the name - it was pretty good and from what I remember, really overlooked

Now I'm wondering if anyone can help me out - looking for another old FPS (mid-90's), used sprites (not fully 3D like Quake, etc), the main enemies were pigs but it definitely wasn't Duke Nukem. More lighthearted. The only other thing I can remember were that some of it was set on a building site... and it definitely wasn't Duke Nukem

Only one I can think of that it might be is Redneck Rampage?

agreed. used to play exhumed with my dad.

i second the fact that it's definitely on of those too.

Holy shit. I remember Exhumed on my Sega Saturn!! Loved it. I also had Duke Nukem..."Shake it baby"!!!!!!

Really wanted to be into Quake as one of my all time bands/artists did the soundtrack (Nine Inch Nails).

Archived