Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Standers in N block ejected, Banned and cancelled season tickets

Imagine having only J3, J2, J1, H1, G2, G1, most of SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, C2, C1, B3, B2, B1, A2, A1, P3, P2, P1 and most of N1 to choose from.

That must be tough.

Imgine having a better attitude than to say "fvuk off" you may find you would have more support and sympathy for your cause. As it stands the guy who said that actually believes he has the right to go and stand wherever he wants and its everyone elses problem. What an outstanding human being you are..

Yes and all of the people up there want to stand? What's your problem

Your attitude.

Nothing wrong with my attitude it's just common sense, why would you buy a ticket wanting to sit where you know people are standing? As I have said N block is out of the way in the corner we all wish to stand and all we are doing is creating more atmosphere. Stop being so negative and acting like we are in the front row of the west stand

Really.. Do you know what my opinion on it is? Suggest you read the whole topic before commenting...

Not on about your opinion,just what a miserable person you are!

Nothing wrong with my attitude it's just common sense, why would you buy a ticket wanting to sit where you know people are standing? As I have said N block is out of the way in the corner we all wish to stand and all we are doing is creating more atmosphere. Stop being so negative like we are in the front row of the west stand

Your attitude is if you don't like it go somewhere else.. No sign of compromise there.... Great attitude. How do you know the chap who went knows the layout of the ground, he may never have been to the stadium before..

Imgine having a better attitude than to say "fvuk off" you may find you would have more support and sympathy for your cause. As it stands the guy who said that actually believes he has the right to go and stand wherever he wants and its everyone elses problem. What an outstanding human being you are..

Your attitude.

You literally have read nothing I've posted, have you?

Literally nothing.

I have said, repeatedly, that standing in areas where people want to sit is selfish behaviour. What I illustrated in that post, albeit in a facetious and pithy manner, is that those who wish to sit without somebody standing in front of them have the vast majority of the ground to choose from. They have seating options in all four stands, a solid 85-90% of the ground offers seating without anybody standing in front of them. 

Those who want to stand have L, K and a handful of rows on N and SK1 towards the back. Why can't standers and sitters co-exist? The rules about all-seaters are there, but haven't been totally adhered to here or at any other football ground I've ever been to. I think the last time I sat for a Leicester City game was at the Ricoh Arena in 2009. 

Stadia might be all-seater, but fans are definitely not all-seated. That's the same at Old Trafford, Elland Road, Vicarage Road, the KP or any other ground you care to think of. There is a significant number of fans who want to stand and will continue to do so. It's obvious that there's going to have to be compromise until the authorities have the intelligence to introduce safe standing, this moronic 'sit or bog off' attitude from some of the more ignorant members of the forum just won't wash in the real world.

Literally nothing.

I have said, repeatedly, that standing in areas where people want to sit is selfish behaviour. What I illustrated in that post, albeit in a facetious and pithy manner, is that those who wish to sit without somebody standing in front of them have the vast majority of the ground to choose from. They have seating options in all four stands, a solid 85-90% of the ground offers seating without anybody standing in front of them.

Those who want to stand have L, K and a handful of rows on N and SK1 towards the back. Why can't standers and sitters co-exist? The rules about all-seaters are there, but haven't been totally adhered to here or at any other football ground I've ever been to. I think the last time I sat for a Leicester City game was at the Ricoh Arena in 2009.

Stadia might be all-seater, but fans are definitely not all-seated. That's the same at Old Trafford, Elland Road, Vicarage Road, the KP or any other ground you care to think of. There is a significant number of fans who want to stand and will continue to do so. It's obvious that there's going to have to be compromise until the authorities have the intelligence to introduce safe standing, this moronic 'sit or bog off' attitude from some of the more ignorant members of the forum just won't wash in the real world.

Not really, i find it very boring, try to be a little more concise little lad.

Ditto

Good comeback.

In simple terms:

Fans who want to stand have 10-15% of the ground to choose from.

Fans who want to sit have the other 85-90%.

Fans who want to sit bleating about not having enough choice because of selfish standers sound silly. 

I post unintentional sibilance.

There will continue to be a need for compromise and common sense until we have safe standing.

Fin.

Literally nothing.

I thought that the compromise was that you can get away with standing in most parts of the ground except the family stand. I don't want the powers that be comimg down heavy handed and start banning people in other parts of the ground for standing where you can normally get away with it.

I thought that the compromise was that you can get away with standing in most parts of the ground except the family stand. I don't want the powers that be comimg down heavy handed and start banning people in other parts of the ground for standing where you can normally get away with it.

100% agree

They'll never come down heavily on the major standing parts of the ground. L and K are too big a standing area for the club to control now, how are they going to get 2-3,000 people to sit when they've been standing unmolested for nigh on ten years?

The problem is that the number of people who want to stand have outgrown this area, so alternatives are being sought. N Block is clearly a gap, hence standing fans being able to buy tickets there without problems, that exists to be used as a potential extension to this standing area.

don't listen to him he's just a WUM who thinks we are crossed between Millwall and Galatasaray up in N. Flares, coin throwing, fighting police the lot us

Wow you clearly don't read either.. Scroll back to see where I advised you where I stand.. I started watching in the early 80's mate..

The main problem is that the family stand is next to the away fans

It's stupid

Kop and family stand should be swapped and kops should be able to stand

It should, but this has been suggested umpteen times before.

The police would not want the away fans surrounded by two sets of vocal fans, so the status quo will continue unfortunately.

Archived