Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Standers in N block ejected, Banned and cancelled season tickets

Just incase anyone hasn't seen, some standers in N block have had there season tickets cancelled by the club and have been given a three game ban, some even got ejected at half time yesterday. Just for standing up! So I now wish anyone who plans a singing section in the KOP good luck, you will probably be next

lol

This isn't the first time stuff like this has happened. You're never going to get anywhere if you give up after 1 incident. The fact is the club already allow standing elsewhere in the ground. Everyone knows the two blocks I'm talking about, so rather than try and be different why not just move your ticket to one of these?

If this is  the case, don't go.. any business who treats its customers in such a way deserves to fail.

You'd be cutting off your nose to spite your face. There won't be enough people who'd boycott it for that reason and nothing would be gained.

I don't understand why people who pay what £30 a ticket to stand, however i think banning a supporter who is standing is a bit far fetched, maybe a polite warning to sit down or you will be ejected after three warnings then they should be ejected but taking a season ticket off somebody for just standing is bloody ridiculous. If you like standing at a football match then i'm afraid leicester city isn't the place for you, try non league. 

I don't understand why people who pay what £30 a ticket to stand, however i think banning a supporter who is standing is a bit far fetched, maybe a polite warning to sit down or you will be ejected after three warnings then they should be ejected but taking a season ticket off somebody for just standing is bloody ridiculous. If you like standing at a football match then i'm afraid leicester city isn't the place for you, try non league.

last season we stood and was becoming something good, this season about the 3rd home game into the season they came up and told is to sit down, we kindly ignore and keep standing. Then they don't try again until the start of the next game. Against Huddersfield and young man went downstairs to go toilet to be surrounded by 7 stewards and ejected from the stadium and never returned for the second half. Some other guy came up to his dad and said the person you were with has been surrounded by stewards down stairs. He went to look what had happened and neither of them returned. Later on the day he signed up on here and told us what happened. They were the only 2 to get ejected though.

I understand why people want to stand and be in N block, its for the exact same reason as those in L block. But what you've got to understand is you are fighting a losing battle because it's the family stand, it's always been the family stand and always will be the family stand. They don't want people standing, singing, swearing etc at away fans because it stops families coming to games and families are the ones who buy 4+ tickets, buy merchandise, buy programmes etc.

The club are going the completely wrong way around this, I know the police don't want the Kop to be moved to the opposite side and I know the club don't but it is really the only way to stop this otherwise it will be a never ending battle of constant standing, banning and confrontation. 

Just incase anyone hasn't seen, some standers in N block have had there season tickets cancelled by the club and have been given a three game ban, some even got ejected at half time yesterday. Just for standing up! So I now wish anyone who plans a singing section in the KOP good luck, you will probably be next

Serves them right. This is a seating area, and others pay to sit and watch. Simple, just sit or bog off.

Archived