Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Standers in N block ejected, Banned and cancelled season tickets

I wouldn't say that about someone like Davie.

One of the most respected posters on the forum.

I've no problem with English oxide's questions as I'm. sure there are many a decent steward as I said ive been to 3 Wembley matches with a senior one, my main point was not to have a go at the stewards but the culture the club has generated that seems to want nothing to do with young adults.

I've got a bad back, i don't want to be forced to stand because some twat in front of me wants to. if there are designated areas for standing use them, so i can watch  the game sitting on my big fat ar$e.

But there aren't.

I've no problem with English oxide's questions as I'm. sure there are many a decent steward as I said ive been to 3 Wembley matches with a senior one, my main point was not to have a go at the stewards but the culture the club has generated that seems to want nothing to do with young adults.

Cheers :)

Genuinely wasn't having a pop and i'm just trying to bring an alternative view to the discussion.

Just reading another thread about the mixed section today, which I believe is in n block.

Not saying this is a conspiracy theory on the JFK level, but to me it seems a bit of a coincidence that they have a mixed section this week, and have been having a clamp down on the standers and more vocal in there the last few weeks.

I maybe wrong but if this is the case they will hopefully leave the people who stand up at the top alone after today.

Just reading another thread about the mixed section today, which I believe is in n block.

Not saying this is a conspiracy theory on the JFK level, but to me it seems a bit of a coincidence that they have a mixed section this week, and have been having a clamp down on the standers and more vocal in there the last few weeks.

I maybe wrong but if this is the case they will hopefully leave the people who stand up at the top alone after today.

the mixed zone is next to N block

I hope you're correct, I wish they would leave us alone

I think they will, but reading into this mixed area, I don't think this will be the last one.

So I think there is going to be times when they will be on your backs.

And to add my thoughts, I think it would be a sad state of affairs if the club continue this line with you lot in there, that part of the ground has help with the great support the club keep banging on about, even though we have long periods of time with no atmosphere at the kp we need to keep the little bit of vocal support we have.

Keep it up in n1

Said this at the time of doing it. Exactly what benefit to them does having a small neutral section do?

Other example that comes to mind was when we first put these screens in - how convenient was it that of all places in the ground the screens could've been, one of the two was placed in the Fosse Boys' corner, and how convenient was it that it was lowered to a height where if they stood they couldn't see the pitch, and if they sat, they could? To the clubs credit I'm pretty sure they gave them a free pie & pint for every game that their view was restricted so maybe I am wrong, but all seems a little too co-incidental for me.

Be funny if the mixed zone was packed and they were all stood up

Aye, fill it with Leicester and it could be a decent place to be with N Block on one side and L1 on the other.

Archived