Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brockmyster

Conrad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Logan

On 5 August, Logan joined Rotherham United on loan until January 2012. Logan made his debut for the Millers in the 1–0 win over Oxford United on 7 August. At the end of his loan, Logan returned to Leicester amidst rumours about a permanent move to Bristol Rovers, which ultimately never materialised. Conrad wept tears of joy that he was able to return to his beloved spot on the bench at Leicester City.

Just amused me that last sentence  lol

Quite possibly the most valuable 20 minutes i have ever spent.

Iinitially i was just going to try and put Conrad in "his spot" on the couch/bench. But i got carried away and created this MASTERPIECE of photoshop.   ;)

Big-Bang-Theory-leicester_zps1be3594b.jp

Iinitially i was just going to try and put Conrad in "his spot" on the couch/bench. But i got carried away and created this MASTERPIECE of photoshop.   ;)

Am I the only one who thinks that you've just made Nigel Pearson and Kaley Cuoco look a little bit like Robbie Savage...?

If Conrad actually stays here for life he could have the distinction of having stayed a whole career at a club and making less appearances for them than he did in one season on loan for another.

That can't have ever happended before.

If Conrad actually stays here for life he could have the distinction of having stayed a whole career at a club and making less appearances for them than he did in one season on loan for another.

I've explored all other options and have come to the conclusion that this is what he must be going for.

Clever lad that Conrad.

There can't be many players who have made less than Conrad when it comes to appearances for the clubs they've been permanently contracted at. He's currently on 30 appearances for us (his only permanent club, obvs). Even Stuart Taylor has made more (30 for Arsenal + 17 for Villa + 1 for City + 4 for Reading = 52).

It's like my dream 'Come Dine with Me'! 

I'm just out of shot as host. Tipping the Ricin into my mini Quails Egg Omelette starters. 

Archived