Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Ipswich Away - How Many Have We Sold?

As I said in the thread, most teams have struggled taking 2k+ to Ipswich in recent years, considering their prices. Not only that, but it's ages away. No team took 2k last year, and Birmingham were the closest with 1,997.

Anywhere between 1,000 - 1,500 is decent enough imo.

From the sales centre yesterday @ 4pm

Dear Matthew

Thank you for your email, yes they will be selling tickets on the gate however they will selling a different block so prices will increase to £40.00, we have around 130 tickets left to sell at £32.50. I would advise you book in advance.

Kind regards

Olivia

Sales Centre

Leicester City Football Club

I'm glad people are staying away. We took 1600 (?) to Yeovil on a Tuesday night! We're absolutely flying, coming off the back of a two week wait, fans chomping at the bit and we're only taking 1200 to Ipswich for a Saturday 3pm. Says a lot for the prices. Do one Ipswich.

I can't justify it. There's nothing else I'd rather be doing this weekend than going to support the lads, but I just can't justify shelling out £32.50/£40 on a ticket on top of fuel costs etc for ****ing shitty Ipswich nothing Town away.

As I said in the thread, most teams have struggled taking 2k+ to Ipswich in recent years, considering their prices. Not only that, but it's ages away. No team took 2k last year, and Birmingham were the closest with 1,997.

Anywhere between 1,000 - 1,500 is decent enough imo.

ages away. It takes 2 hrs in a car!!!

Archived