Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Ipswich Away - How Many Have We Sold?

Got mine for this, I would be surprised if we sold out this allocation given the scandalous prices.

Don't have a good feeling about this game for some reason..

Got mine for this, I would be surprised if we sold out this allocation given the scandalous prices.

Don't have a good feeling about this game for some reason..

My memory isn't great but i can only remember a couple of wins there since we went out of the premiership.

We beat them under Nige the other season, 2-1, and I recall beating them around 05/06/07 time when McAuley scored. Think he might have got both actually, and we won 2-0?

That's all I remember. We even lost 1-6 under Adams in 02/03.

Yeah you're right was a shit keeping mistake for marhsalls goal. Nugent will score against these on Saturday he always does against them by all accounts.

The mercury is saying tickets are a quid for under 16 when they're not

going to this one hope your right  about Nugent would like to see him get one, & re the mercury you always find a mistake these days but they always manage to keep their price correct even if they get the date / day wrong ! do you remember when we got sunny scunny football report! could be they are kids for a quid and just a cut & paste

Yeah you're right was a shit keeping mistake for marhsalls goal. Nugent will score against these on Saturday he always does against them by all accounts.

The mercury is saying tickets are a quid for under 16 when they're not

Apparently when Ipswich sent the prices out to Leicester they quoted £11.50 but since then they have revised the prices to kids for a £1. LCFC are supposed to be sorting it out and a refund should be made. I would suggest that anyone who has a kids ticket keep the stub and wait to see what will happen and how a refund will be made.So it seems a cock-up all round by both clubs but the main fault is with Ipswich.

Apparently when Ipswich sent the prices out to Leicester they quoted £11.50 but since then they have revised the prices to kids for a £1. LCFC are supposed to be sorting it out and a refund should be made. I would suggest that anyone who has a kids ticket keep the stub and wait to see what will happen and how a refund will be made.So it seems a cock-up all round by both clubs but the main fault is with Ipswich.

kids? under what.

Archived