Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Qpr away

Why is our ticket office so utterly gash?

I emailed them a question about my QPR tickets on Tuesday morning and 3 days later still nothing. I really don't get how they can get everything so wrong all of the time. I used to work in a ticket office and manning your phones and emails is not difficult with a bit of organisation and planning.

Ring them and you're on hold for an eternity, email them and they don't get back to you, go in and you get awful service...

Whoever runs this shambles honestly deserves to be sacked.

I emailed them a question about my QPR tickets on Tuesday morning and 3 days later still nothing. I really don't get how they can get everything so wrong all of the time. I used to work in a ticket office and manning your phones and emails is not difficult with a bit of organisation and planning.

Ring them and you're on hold for an eternity, email them and they don't get back to you, go in and you get awful service...

It is comfortably the worst department I have ever dealt with in any aspect of life, utterly hopeless, get so many things wrong and you dont even get an apology when you are massively inconvienced by them.

I'm not even convinced they bother looking at emails now. Tried emailing them numerous times recently with no reply. Probably just want to get you ringing the premium rate number.

Got worse when they merged bit with the shop. They are all too busy selling shit to customers.

not that I want to add to jims workload but yes email fanzone and jim normally calls back as soon as he has an answer.

Only bloke at the club worth his pay packet which is probably not enough.

Got worse when they merged bit with the shop. They are all too busy selling shit to customers.

not that I want to add to jims workload but yes email fanzone and jim normally calls back as soon as he has an answer.

Only bloke at the club worth his pay packet which is probably not enough.

dam right

Can anyone clarify... are there three types of ticket (gold, silver and restricted view)? Or is there just gold and silver (with the silver ones having a restricted view)?

I've got 2 x silver but it doesn't say anything anywhere on the tickets about any restricted view which it would surely have to if they were like the view in the photograph that's been posted on here!

I've got a gold restricted view ticket.

I'll let that sink in for a second.

Gold.

Restricted view.

Archived