Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Qpr away

Well done admin, again the possibility of people with priority points missing out on a big game arises, only this time the website won't be taken offline in a desperate last resort to solve the problem.

They've had long enough to sort this out. They were aware of the issue with the website when tickets were on sale for the Forest game, so basically they've just ignored it. Top work all round, incompetents.

My mate got his online two days back. He should have around the same points as me (12 ish) after he upgraded to priority 1 before the semis. Somehow though the ticket office have only got him down as having 6 points still.

I could write an essay on the issue I'm having with them regarding a certain refund I'm due. They basically should be refundung me 11 quid but they've somehow managed to refund it to a card/account i dont even own lol

My mate got his online two days back. He should have around the same points as me (12 ish) after he upgraded to priority 1 before the semis. Somehow though the ticket office have only got him down as having 6 points still.

I could write an essay on the issue I'm having with them regarding a certain refund I'm due. They basically should be refundung me 11 quid but they've somehow managed to refund it to a card/account i dont even own lol

They really have got to sort this out now. Absolutely astounds me the amount of silly cock ups they seem to make.

It's a good hour from kings cross to the ground. That means you'd want to be on leaving Leicester by 10am latest. Even when we've gone on the 7am train down there for a 3pm kick off there's never enough time to get pissed.

Parking at Canons Park is a no no as its an hour from there into the centre and another hour from there to shepherd's bush, add to that the 1.5 hour drive down to canons park its just not viable. We're just gonna drive straight in.

It's 22 minutes on the tube from Kings cross to Shepherds bush.

It's 22 minutes on the tube from Kings cross to Shepherds bush.

Yeh fair enough. Ive never been but my mate sounds like he was exaggerating when justifying why he wasn't coming. Regardless i refuse to pay 40-50 quid on a train when really youre not benefitting much of a drinking session by doing so. As i say even with 3pm kick offs by the time youve taken all the messing about on the tube into account iou only get about 3 hours in the pubs. It's not long enough.

Yeh fair enough. Ive never been but my mate sounds like he was exaggerating when justifying why he wasn't coming. Regardless i refuse to pay 40-50 quid on a train when really youre not benefitting much of a drinking session by doing so. As i say even with 3pm kick offs by the time youve taken all the messing about on the tube into account iou only get about 3 hours in the pubs. It's not long enough.

Could booze on the train down?

Just had a look on football ground guide and the section for the floodlight is grounded in the upper tier and goes up through the roof with seats on either side and behind the floodlight! I'm guessing this is where the 'restricted view' tickets are. My 16-21 ticket only cost £12 I think

Anyone boozing up The Stag before the game? It's only 5 mins walk from Great Portland St station and as a Leicester boozer it'll be quality and not full of helmets like the Walkabout/O'Neill's in Shepherds Bush. I'll be in there and might just stay and watch the game in there as well as I can't be arsed to faff about getting a ticket. I'll probably go in the end though, I should stop being a prat.

Stag has opening time down as 11, anyone reckon he'll let in early as City are in town? We'll be in for 9 at the latest.

Other option is to head there post match, seeing a DJ at Brixton at night so will be a powerful day start to finish. Can't wait.

Just had a look on football ground guide and the section for the floodlight is grounded in the upper tier and goes up through the roof with seats on either side and behind the floodlight! I'm guessing this is where the 'restricted view' tickets are. My 16-21 ticket only cost £12 I think

I got a 'silver' ticket and I don't think it said anything about restricted view anywhere on the ticket? Surely if that was the case it would have to say?!

That's where I am too I think.

Archived